• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh, just another team rate/suggestions ^^

Remia

Eevee Trainer
Revised my team a bit now. This is a team for in-game use. I am using fire red version, also have access to sapphire and most potential parent pokemon from leaf green and ruby (whole team is egg-hatched). Due to this, please nothing involving net-battling, or anything from other games such as emerald move tutors, orre pokemon, etc. Also, please keep in mind that I can't use my counter move tutor at this point.

*Golduck
Cloud Nine
Timid
252 Spd, 148 Sp. Atk, 108 Sp. Def
Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Calm Mind

*Ninetales
Flash Fire
Calm
252 Def, 120 Sp. Def, 136 Spd
Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Roar

*Absol
Pressure
Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Return, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, *Perish Song

*Gengar
Levitate
Lonely
252 Atk, 180 Spd, 76 Sp. Atk
Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Punch, Substitute

*Gardevoir
Synchronize
Timid
252 Spd, 200 Sp. Atk, 56 Def
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond

~~*(Perish Song is just there for a filler, don't know what else to put)

Anyway, I have one spot left, was considering maybe vaporeon but I don't have an eevee to breed, and I also was thinking lapras, but I keep deciding it's just too slow.

Any help in pretty much anything here would be appreciated, but please include some sort of reason or scenario so that it isn't just someone's opinion. I'm really just raising this team for something to do with my GBA, but I figure it should be pretty good if I'm spending so much time with it.

Oh yeah, and I just can't think of a last spot for this team. If you're feeling like giving me some help here, I really don't want to use ubers, snorlax/blissey/skarmory, or anything just plain ugly (yeah, well, that's just my preference in pokemon, should be okay except stuff like weezing, dusklops, that sorta thing).

Thanks for any help ^_^