• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oh, the dilemma!

Which of the evolutions would you evolve a Shiny Eevee into?

• Shiny Espeon

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Shiny Umbreon

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Shiny Vaporeon

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Shiny Jolteon

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Shiny Flareon

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Nope, I'm keeping Shiny Eevee the way it is.

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THe strongest and coolest one of course........ JOLTEON XD
lol who cares that he is shiny XD

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
i would pick espeon

folgore

Master of Attacks
I think vaporeon is the best eevee evolution in terms of fighting. If i had a shiny eevee, i would want it to be my favorite fighter, like I had a shiny slowpoke and chose to make it a shiny slowking because i think hes a better fighter.

BKZ

Beginning Trainer
I'd pick Umbreon for sure. I was trying to hatch for a shiny eevee for that shiny umbreon.
P.S. the blue rings are great

Ammako

He never said he obtained a shiny Eevee. He is just asking wich is the most likes Eevee evolution.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I'd keep Shiny Eevee as it is, no reason to spoil it.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Last edited:

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I'd trade it to Emerald, clone it a bunch of times, and then evolve it into each. Trade two to DP and get the other two evos. Keep a few in case in future games there are more Eeveelutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.