• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

Since my last thread post update I've added a few more pokemon! Surpassing the 150 bred pokemon mark!
Meaning I've bred 150+ breds of pokemon to be perfect 5IV parents!
Quite a milestone for the shop :3

ADDED
Sandile HA, Snorunt HA, Special Riolu, Grimer HA, Lotad, Zangoose HA,
Weedle HA, Durant, Drilbur HA, Cleffa, Dedenne HA

ADDED
Lure Ball Miltank, Lure Ball Magikarp, Lure Ball Taillow
Love Ball Hoppip, Love Ball Cleffa
Level Ball Girafirig
Moon Ball Teddiursa, Moon Ball Drowzee, Moon Ball Cleffa
Heavy Ball Geodude
Friend Ball Bellsprout
Safari Ball Scyther, Safari Ball Carnivine

Last edited:

Akthalion

Hello, I'm interested in a Porygon, let me know if you want to trade for a Venonat. Thanks!

Want: Porygon
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
IV’s: 31-x-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Regular

Offering: Venonat
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IV’s: 31-x-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain / Baton Pass / Agility / Toxic Spikes
Pokeball: Moon Ball

3DS FC: 1564-2052-8889
IGN: Andres
Availability: GMT -6 Afternoons / Weekends

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Want: Ralts
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable, Memento, Shadow Sneak

Offering: Snover
Ability:Snow Warning
Nature:quiet
IV’s: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: avalanche, leech seed, seed bomb
Pokeball: n/a

3DS FC: 1332-8918-6873
IGN: Jesse
Availability: almost any time

ohjeezitskim

@Akthalion - Accepted! Probably by Monday the 2nd
@Dew - Accepted! May take a little longer because of the egg moves (making sure the daycare doesn't delete any) and the specific gender
Tuesday the 3rd most likely!

Will PM you both when your pokemon is done and if there are any delays!

2797jake

looking for : FURFROU#676
Ability: Fur Coat
Nature: Impish
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Offering:
5IV deerling jolly (synthesis, baton pass, agility, grass whistle)chlorophyll
5IVPonyta Jolly (horn drill, morning sun, low kick) flame body
BP items

ohjeezitskim

looking for : FURFROU#676
Ability: Fur Coat
Nature: Impish
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Offering:
5IV deerling jolly (synthesis, baton pass, agility, grass whistle)chlorophyll
5IVPonyta Jolly (horn drill, morning sun, low kick) flame body
BP items

I'll take deerling with the egg moves 31/31/31/xx/31/31
probably around monday/tuesday i'll have furfrou ready

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey, i'm interested in your:
Frillish / Calm / Water Absorb / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Ball / Egg moves not needed)
Drilbur / Adamant / Mold Breaker / IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Ball / Egg moves not needed)
Timburr / Guts / Adamant / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Drain Punch + Mach Punch)
Shellos / Calm / Storm Drain / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Egg moves not needed)
Starly / Jolly / Reckless / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Double-Edge)
Meditite / Jolly / Pure Power / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Bullet/Thunder/Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
Skarmory / Impish / Sturdy / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock)
Eevee / Bold / Run Away (Non-HA) / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Wish)

I don't really have any gender preferences for any of them, but Female is preferred (but I'll take male :p)
I don't have any ball preferences either, but if the ball doesn't match the pokemon's pattern or whatever, regular Poke Ball is fine.

In return, I could offer BP items for all of them. So I could offer 8 48 BP items, 16 32 BP items, or 24 16 BP items.
Also since you say that they're not the top priority for you, I could add +1 to each offer, so like 9/17/25 # of BP-costing items, respectively. You'll have to specify what items you'd want though cause I'm not good at choosing

Sorry if I'm not offering what you wanted correctly. I'm not sure if I fully understood your wantlist on items correctly.

I know it's a pretty big offer, so I have no problem discussing through PMs if it's more convenient for you.
Also I don't have much to offer outside of BP items, sorry x_x

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Hey, i'm interested in your:
Frillish / Calm / Water Absorb / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Ball / Egg moves not needed)
Drilbur / Adamant / Mold Breaker / IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Ball / Egg moves not needed)
Timburr / Guts / Adamant / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Drain Punch + Mach Punch)
Shellos / Calm / Storm Drain / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Egg moves not needed)
Starly / Jolly / Reckless / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Double-Edge)
Meditite / Jolly / Pure Power / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Bullet/Thunder/Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
Skarmory / Impish / Sturdy / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock)
Eevee / Bold / Run Away (Non-HA) / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Wish)

I don't really have any gender preferences for any of them, but Female is preferred (but I'll take male :p)
I don't have any ball preferences either, but if the ball doesn't match the pokemon's pattern or whatever, regular Poke Ball is fine.

In return, I could offer BP items for all of them. So I could offer 8 48 BP items, 16 32 BP items, or 24 16 BP items.
Also since you say that they're not the top priority for you, I could add +1 to each offer, so like 9/17/25 # of BP-costing items, respectively. You'll have to specify what items you'd want though cause I'm not good at choosing

Sorry if I'm not offering what you wanted correctly. I'm not sure if I fully understood your wantlist on items correctly.

I know it's a pretty big offer, so I have no problem discussing through PMs if it's more convenient for you.
Also I don't have much to offer outside of BP items, sorry x_x

In my rules and info section I have as only accepting 2 BP items per person's request. Due to power save and me having to work a lot of hours breeding for some people who can just get the items in a matter of minutes. (Not saying you do just that some Pokemon take hours because of RNG and this request is too big for me to work towards items I don't have a particular need for)
I don't currently need almost any BP items, I just keep the ratios there for reference
. I'll do up to two for BP items, but I'm more interested in collecting more 5iv/egg move/special ball Pokemon
Or even rarer Evo stones which are 1:2.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
In my rules and info section I have as only accepting 2 BP items per person's request. Due to power save and me having to work a lot of hours breeding for some people who can just get the items in a matter of minutes. (Not saying you do just that some Pokemon take hours because of RNG and this request is too big for me to work towards items I don't have a particular need for)
I don't currently need almost any BP items, I just keep the ratios there for reference
. I'll do up to two for BP items, but I'm more interested in collecting more 5iv/egg move/special ball Pokemon
Or even rarer Evo stones which are 1:2.

Ah, okay, I seem to have missed that, sorry. I didn't know about power save to get items and such, I just had nothing better to do when I got bored of breeding so I just played a lot of the maison. That's fine with me however, would just the Drilbur and Eevee be okay for battle point items? Like according to your ratios for them.
Also I can do a Dusk + Dawn Stone for the Timburr if you would accept that. I might be able to get more of the rare stones if you'd accept higher amounts of them for extra pokemon.

I'm also in PA, so we pretty much have the same timezones. On weekends I'm normally on all day, but on weekdays, I'm normally on between 4-8 PM, but not every day.

ohjeezitskim

Ah, okay, I seem to have missed that, sorry. I didn't know about power save to get items and such, I just had nothing better to do when I got bored of breeding so I just played a lot of the maison. That's fine with me however, would just the Drilbur and Eevee be okay for battle point items? Like according to your ratios for them.
Also I can do a Dusk + Dawn Stone for the Timburr if you would accept that. I might be able to get more of the rare stones if you'd accept higher amounts of them for extra pokemon.

I'm also in PA, so we pretty much have the same timezones. On weekends I'm normally on all day, but on weekdays, I'm normally on between 4-8 PM, but not every day.

Alright, that is fine then~ So we'll have;
Drilbur adamant HA for life orb
Eevee bold NHA wish for choice scarf
Timburr adamant guts drain/mach for dusk/dawn stone

All with corresponding IVs

Assuming the eevee is vaporeon - either run away/adaptability would work because when it evolves it will always evolve into water absorb with eevee having either of those two abilities

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Alright, that is fine then~ So we'll have;
Drilbur adamant HA for life orb
Eevee bold NHA wish for choice scarf
Timburr adamant guts drain/mach for dusk/dawn stone

All with corresponding IVs

Assuming the eevee is vaporeon - either run away/adaptability would work because when it evolves it will always evolve into water absorb with eevee having either of those two abilities

Alright awesome, thanks a bunch. I didn't know that about Vaporeons, so I guess either ability would be fine.

ohjeezitskim

Alright awesome, thanks a bunch. I didn't know that about Vaporeons, so I guess either ability would be fine.

They should be done tuesday/wednesday but I will PM you if they are done early! (I'll PM you regardless when they are done xD)

Last edited:

Jack5326

Hello! I have some version exclusive mega stones and Blazikenite and was wondering what the trade ratio would be if you were to be interested like your Wants section says you might be? I checked the Rules yet didn't see what your stance is on trading Pokemon for items. Thanks!

ohjeezitskim

Hello! I have some version exclusive mega stones and Blazikenite and was wondering what the trade ratio would be if you were to be interested like your Wants section says you might be? I checked the Rules yet didn't see what your stance is on trading Pokemon for items. Thanks!

All mega stones are 1:1 ratio, I have two Blazikenite already so that's why those are 1:1 as well.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
They should be done tuesday/wednesday but I will PM you if they are done early! (I'll PM you regardless when they are done xD)

Hey, sorry to do this to you, but would it be possible for you to change my Eevee order to a Timid Eevee with Anticipation (HA)? Same IV spread as the other, 31 all except Attack.
I just feel that Espy would work better than Vaporeon for me :s

ohjeezitskim

Hey, sorry to do this to you, but would it be possible for you to change my Eevee order to a Timid Eevee with Anticipation (HA)? Same IV spread as the other, 31 all except Attack.
I just feel that Espy would work better than Vaporeon for me :s

Timid HA eevee - okay~~ I have a trained Espeon with HA now, so that'll be the parent ^^

Sorry, didn't see. I have shiny perfect adamant dratini, impish chespin, timid froakie, and modest eevee, all KB and have HA. Are you interested in any of those?

I'd be interested in marvel scale dratini!