• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

Want: SUM2013 Shiny Palkia -
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Hardy

Offering:
Pokemon in my Shop, such as apricorn ball pokemon as you have listed in your WANTS
3DS FC: 1006 0385 8652
IGN: Mr.Brightside
Availability: Weekends, and from Noon-1pm and after 9pm (Pacific Time) mon-fri

For a Shiny Event, I'd like another event or 2 5iv flawless mons w/ egg moves that I don't have :<
I'd like a lot of events but I'm more familiar with gen 6th ones (which is why they are listed as wants with some specifics)
because I've been paying attention to almost all of the 'bigger' events x3

I'd be allowed to pick from the events tab..? (assuming.. lol)
If so I'd be interested in Hurricane Mewtwo, Vcreate Rayquaza, or 10Anniv Latias
If I could have more info on them, that would be great :3

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
For a Shiny Event, I'd like another event or 2 5iv flawless mons w/ egg moves that I don't have :<
I'd like a lot of events but I'm more familiar with gen 6th ones (which is why they are listed as wants with some specifics)
because I've been paying attention to almost all of the 'bigger' events x3

I'd be allowed to pick from the events tab..? (assuming.. lol)
If so I'd be interested in Hurricane Mewtwo, Vcreate Rayquaza, or 10Anniv Latias
If I could have more info on them, that would be great :3

Just my way of thinking, but I only value shiny event pokemon more when the event is not shiny by default, as in the case of shiny Wishmaker Jirachi's, or Shiny PC pokemon (gen V).
Having said that, I can trade from the other tab, but will have to wait for my cloner to help.

Latias:
10Anniv Jolly, Decent all around IV's (so probably not good) UT
Mewtwo:
31 in all IV's but Atk (Zero). Timid, UT,
Rayquaza:
PKRS Cured, Special Moves PP Maxed. Adamant, 31 IVs in all but Sp. Atk (0)

ohjeezitskim

Just my way of thinking, but I only value shiny event pokemon more when the event is not shiny by default, as in the case of shiny Wishmaker Jirachi's, or Shiny PC pokemon (gen V).
Having said that, I can trade from the other tab, but will have to wait for my cloner to help.

Latias:
10Anniv Jolly, Decent all around IV's (so probably not good) UT
Mewtwo:
31 in all IV's but Atk (Zero). Timid, UT,
Rayquaza:
PKRS Cured, Special Moves PP Maxed. Adamant, 31 IVs in all but Sp. Atk (0)

Well in case of events, shiny event for non shiny event doesn't matter but for normal non-event pokemon shiny matters to me x3
I was mainly interested in Rayquaza (don't have one at all..) o.<

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Well in case of events, shiny event for non shiny event doesn't matter but for normal non-event pokemon shiny matters to me x3
I was mainly interested in Rayquaza (don't have one at all..) o.<

Sure ^_^ Once I get it cloned, I'll PM you. I do have some ready to go Nobunagas as well.

ohjeezitskim

Sure ^_^ Once I get it cloned, I'll PM you. I do have some ready to go Nobunagas as well.

*-* x3 if you can't get a hold of your cloner tomorrow, then I'll take Nobunagas. I'm leaving tomorrow around 4/5pm gmt-4
Vcreate sounds cooler however lol

ohjeezitskim

**UPDATE** **UPDATE**

I am leaving today (8/4) between 3-5PM EST GMT-4 to go on a mini vacation to Wildwood NJ.
I am bringing my game but I'm 90% sure this hotel does not have Wi-Fi. I looked at the amenities and
wi-fi wasn't one of them - BUT they have old cube tvs and DVD/VCRs T_T
what is this.. the 90's? I had enough of 90% technology IN THE 90's!
Oh well - it's ocean front lol

@Raikou and Ash - I'm afraid I won't be able to trade till Thursday night/evening. But I'll be able to bred
because my friends at night will be playing games as well.

SO you can request a pokemon, but will just have to wait till thusday/friday!

Hoping to get my pokemon egg moves finished - now that I have to add more! Lots in special balls too!

JuliusPrime

Hey, I can't send u PMs, your PM mail box thingy is full, so Dream Ball HA Female Oddish is good, we'll trade when you come back, enjoy your vacations

ohjeezitskim

Hey, I can't send u PMs, your PM mail box thingy is full, so Dream Ball HA Female Oddish is good, we'll trade when you come back, enjoy your vacations

Sorry im on mobile and didn't delete my messages in time lol I went to send my next message and it told me I was full. I deleted it right aftrr that x3 and okay female ha oddish

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Want: seedot
Ability: chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: foul play

Offering: charmander
Ability: solar power
Nature: timid
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: DD, Outrage, Flare blitz and dragon pulse
Pokeball: pokeball

3DS FC: 0146-9964-0874
IGN: Neptune
Availability: 10AM - 3PMand I believe I am in GMT -4 timezone :/ I think lol

also offering a modest drought vulpix with IVs -atk bred in a luxury ball cause the charmander isn't perfect :/ also a female :) but its up to you, the vulpix has no EMs

ohjeezitskim

Want: seedot
Ability: chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: foul play

Offering: charmander
Ability: solar power
Nature: timid
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: DD, Outrage, Flare blitz and dragon pulse
Pokeball: pokeball

3DS FC: 0146-9964-0874
IGN: Neptune
Availability: 10AM - 3PMand I believe I am in GMT -4 timezone :/ I think lol

also offering a modest drought vulpix with IVs -atk bred in a luxury ball cause the charmander isn't perfect :/ also a female :) but its up to you, the vulpix has no EMs

I actually have a six IV charmander with HA. I never added it to the tag though.. only because I recently got him through Tumblr. (And forgot xD I also have vulpix HA and with egg moves. Was the tag not there in the list o.o?

I have a considerable amount of pokemon im still missing though, would you like a list? You may have something!

sswotwot

Would I be able to get a female Shellder? I have a 5IV Quiet (31/xx/31/31/31/0) HA Dream Ball Female Slowpoke with egg moves: Future Sight and Wonder Room

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I actually have a six IV charmander with HA. I never added it to the tag though.. only because I recently got him through Tumblr. (And forgot xD I also have vulpix HA and with egg moves. Was the tag not there in the list o.o?

I have a considerable amount of pokemon im still missing though, would you like a list? You may have something!
I just need a chlorophyll seedot, even if its just a 1IV lol PM me your list of pokemon you need :)

ohjeezitskim

Would I be able to get a female Shellder? I have a 5IV Quiet (31/xx/31/31/31/0) HA Dream Ball Female Slowpoke with egg moves: Future Sight and Wonder Room

I have multiple variations slowpoke already - I'm sorry ):

I just need a chlorophyll seedot, even if its just a 1IV lol PM me your list of pokemon you need :)

I'm particularly fond finding a female HA dream ball Alomomola with pain split - the others are listed in the IV thread so I'll have to post this and then edit the list in.

Wurmple, Tropious, Wingull, Chimecho, Surskit, Wynaut, Nincada, Clamperl, Relicanth, Nosepass, Luvdisk , Seviper, Lunatone, Volbeat/Iluminse, Solrock, Gulpin, Barbaroach, Wailmer, Spoink, Spinda, Castform, Sentret, Hoothoot, Qwilfish, Ledyba, Teddiursa, Slugma, Sudowoodo, Remoraid, Dunsparce, Sunkern, Delibird, Unown, Mantine, Stantler, Girafarig, Smoochum, Pancham, Rattata, Spearow, Drowzee, Krabby, Sandshrew, Voltorb, Diglett, Meowth, Lickitung, Goldeen, Mankey, Jynx, Bellsprout, Tauros, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Kabuto, Seel, Bidoof, Bonsly, Kriketot, Chatot, Sheildon, Carnivine, Mothim, Lumineon, Combee, Mantyke, Buizel, Cherubi, Glameow, Chingling, Stunky, Patrat, Dwebble, Lilpup, Purrloin, Pansage, Archen, Pansear, Trubbish, Panpour, Ducklett, Vanillite, Pidove, Emolga, Blitzle, Karrablast, Roggenrola, Shelmet, Woobat, Alomomola, Audino, Elygem, Tympole, Cubchoo, Throh, Cryogonal, Sawk, Stunkfisk, Sewaddle, Petilil, Golette, Basculine, Bouffelant, Maracus, Heatmor

I'm not sure which HA's I want out of these but if you have any of them HA let me know :)

Ok cloning the Vcreatequaza already :D

Okay! I can trade tomorrow - anytime most likely! We got home an hour ago after a 4 hour drive and my boyfriend still wants to go out and see a movie T_T I want to lay in my bed and relax! XD

---
BACK FROM VACATION

I've finished Poochyena - took twenty eggs x3
the hotel did have wifi, but honestly it was the worst wifi i've ever had the pleasure of using. Barely worked.
I have gotten a few more pokemon as trade fodder that I can use for new breeding projects! I will be adding them!
Actually currently only think it is one... unless I add the new bank ball mons I plan on egg move and IV breeding.
...which I'll think I'll do. I also finished one or two pokemon in the pre-order section! One being Druddigon with HA!

(i really like this tiny font lol)

And with that, let me collect my pokemon I have to add and write down all the trades I have to do (get organised) before I do anything else.
All trade can go through tomorrow since I'll have all day!

Last edited:

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Okay! I can trade tomorrow - anytime most likely! We got home an hour ago after a 4 hour drive and my boyfriend still wants to go out and see a movie T_T I want to lay in my bed and relax! XD
Been there XD. Got the Rayquaza cloned as well, so see you soon.

ohjeezitskim

Been there XD. Got the Rayquaza cloned as well, so see you soon.

Alright :) have no idea when I'll be up but I'll be sure to PM you!

WILL BE ADDING TO PRE-ORDER SECTION

-HP ICE electrike / eevee (in stocks) (will include IV spread - Hoping to get a flawless spread spare for the shop)
-HP FIRE froakie (in stocks)
-Heavy ball onix/relicanth
-Moon ball meowth
-Friend ball burmy/bonsly
-Lure ball krabby

-ADDED HA Skiddo/HA Druddigon to breedables!

-75% of the egg moves are added. Only ONE pokemon however had been finish completely. Might take a couple of weeks to get them completely finished, but looking forward to the challenge (that and getting HP pokemon!)

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Added Miltank, HA Exegggcute, Diglett, Mawile w/ Egg moves,
Dream Ball Heracross, Dream Ball Poochyena, friend ball burmy/bonsly,
heavy ball relicanth, moon ball meowth
and more to come!!

Here are some HP ICE Eevee I have spare of, but they are not perfect HP ICE. Let me know if you'd like to trade~

Female lvl one HP ICE timid
(8-9/14-15/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31}

Male lvl one HP ICE timid
(2-3/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31}

*Female lvl one HP ICE timid
(30-31/30-31/28-29/30-31/30-31/30-31}

(0-1/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31}

(30-31/30-31/30-31/8-9/30-31/30-31}

(30-31/30-31/2-3/30-31/30-31/30-31}

(4-5/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31}

(30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/15-16}

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Want: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Head Smash, Stealth Rocks, Super Power, Dragon Rush

Offer: Slowbro
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Docile
Ball: Dream ball

ohjeezitskim

Want: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Head Smash, Stealth Rocks, Super Power, Dragon Rush

Offer: Slowbro
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Docile
Ball: Dream ball

I have HA Dream Ball Slowpoke already, sorry ):

Jquin94

i am interested in your shiny chespin. ive got the following to offer. All are KB (minus the obvious legends and tentacruel) and shiny and 5iv (Except for blissey)

Absol(Jolly) Super Luck 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Baton Pass, Megahorn, Play Rough, Double Team
Aerodactly (Jolly) Rock Head 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Aerial Ace, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide
Aggron (Adamant) Rock Head 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Head Smash
Alakazam (Timid) Magic Guard 31/xx/31/33/31/31 Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Psyshock Psychic
Arcanine (Adamant) Intimidate 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Crunch, ExtremeSpeed
Azelf (Timid) Levitate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 PSyshock, Fire Blatz, Dazzling Gleam, U-turn
Blastoise (Modest) Torrent 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Rapid Spin, Scald, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere
Blissey (bold) Natural Cure 31/31/31/xx/31/xx Toxic, Soft-Boiled, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Crobat (Jolly) Infiltrator 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Venoshock, Brave Bird, Fly, Swift
Donphan(impish) Sturdy 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Earthquake, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, Play Rough
Entei (adamant) Pressure 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stone Edge, Sacred Fire, Bulldoze, Extremespeed
Florges (modest) Flower Veil 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Wish, Petal Dance, Moonblast, Calm Mind
Flygon (adamant) Levitate 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Superpower, Rock Slide, Earthquake, U-turn
Galvantula (Timid) Compound Eyes 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Volt Switch, Bug Buzz, Thunder, Sticky Web
Goodra (modest) Gooey 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Muddy Water, Acid Armor, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse
Haxorus (jolly) Mold Breaker 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Dragon Dance, Earthquake
Hippowdon (careful) Sand Stream 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sand Attack, Slack Off, Whirl Wind, Sand Tomb
Honchcrow (adamant) Moxie 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Astonish, Assurance, Roost, Brave Bird
Hydreigon (Modest) LEvitate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon
Kingdra (Modest) Swift Swim 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Dragon Pulse, Protect, Flash Cannon, Scald
Manectric (timid) Lightning Rod 31/31/xx/31/31/30 Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, HP ICE, Volt Switch
Milotic (Bold) Marvel Scale31/xx/31/31/31/31 Recover, Mirror Coat, Scald, Toxic
Nidoking (modest) Sheer Force 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Venoshock
Noivern (Timid) Infiltrator 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Draco Meteor, Boomburst, Flamethrower, Hurricane
Porygon2 (modest) Trace 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Recover, Tri Attack,Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Raikou (rash) Pressure 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 Thunderbolt, HP ICE, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind
Slowbro (bold) regenerator 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Scald, Fire Blast, Psychic, Ice Beam
Starmie (Timid) Natural Cure 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Psyshock, scald, Rapid Spin, Recover
Swampart (Adamant) Torrent 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Avalanche, Earthquake, Hammer Arm
Tentacruel (calm) Liquid Ooze 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Scald, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Rapid Spin
Trevenant (impish) Harvest 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Will-o-Wisp, Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Leech Seed