• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

Due to getting more snow, I've had all day and most of the late hours of the night to work on your pokemon!
I will PM both of you after posting this, just so I know, you know your pokemon are ready!

@Pancakes
I have Slowpoke ready (Modest w/ Oblivious 31/x/31/31/31/x) Male
Larvitar is ready (Brave w/ Curse, Guts, 31/x/31/31/31/8-11) M or F
Ferroseed is ready (Brave, Iron Barbs, 31/31/31/x/31/4-5) Female
Abra has been ready, of course, Timid magic guard, just missing IV in Def.

Everything look correct? I'll also need your Friend Code

@Bkdevil
Skarmory is ready! Impish/Sturdy w/ brave bird and whirlwind 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female
Marill is ready! Adamant/Huge power / SP, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male

Everything look correct? and i and your friend code

---
If either of you need time for your side of the trades - no problem - just let me know :)

Last edited:

pancakes771

Great work! The gender of the Larvitar doesn't matter to me, so keep whichever you'd prefer.

I'm about to step out for a handful of hours right now, however, so I'll be back this evening to pick them up. I'll send you a PM when I'm home.

3DS FC: 3883-5877-0817 // Zach

pancakes771

If it's not too much trouble, can I swap out that Abra you had saved for me with this: Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 F Adamant Swift Swim

I'm ready to trade for the next hour or so. I've got the Focus Sash, Toxic Orb, Air Balloon, and 3 Power items you've requested all queued up.

ohjeezitskim

Sure~~
I'm actually just about to leave myself - roads aren't looking too bad so my boyfriend decided we can still do dinner tonight. I don't see it being more than two hours.. How long will you be on for? Once I come back i'll be on all night mostly lol

--Replaced Abra with Magikarp in my outgoing trades box.
I'm headed out right now. I'll let you know when I get back and can trade asap - sorry for delays D:

Last edited:

pancakes771

I shut my DS without thinking about it. -___-

I'll be back probably around the same time, then. I'll just sit online when I'm home, ready to trade whenever.

pancakes771

Also, yeah; be safe out there. The most snow is supposed to occur as the night gets later. Don't get trapped at a restaurant!

ohjeezitskim

I shut my DS without thinking about it. -___-

I'll be back probably around the same time, then. I'll just sit online when I'm home, ready to trade whenever.

Also, yeah; be safe out there. The most snow is supposed to occur as the night gets later. Don't get trapped at a restaurant!

I have done that ;_; it's a terrible feeling.. I'm back on for the reminder of the night - only disappearing to watch youtube videos, so I'm ready when you are :)
It stopped snowing around 4ish near me, flurried a little bit in the restaurant - but all the roads besides the highway, and the main road to the highway were bad. I hear there is more snow on Tuesday D: but after that 40 degree temps :3

Last edited: