• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

Oh okay. Yeah Kabuto is perfect 5IV, and Bold nature for Chansey, please. :]

Alright! I'll message you when I have her ready~
May be sooner since I can't do anything with the laundry on (uses all the hot water ><)

---

ADDED TO IN STOCK: Krabby, Qwilfish, Castform, Omanyte, Chansey

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Updates:
Kabuto, Stantler available for breeding now!

Only 10 more pokemon in pre-order! (Previously 27!)
Dream Ball Igglybuff in bank ball section

In stocks added: Meowth, Treecko HA, Cubchoo, Roselia

Also updated want sections! Still looking for an Event Contrary Serperior!
Giving up to four 5iv pokemon in the 'in-stock' section!

Also looking for other event mons from 6th gen UT and good natured.
(event serperior can be any)

Last edited:

Hayate Ayasaki

Want: meditite
Ability:pure power
Nature:Jolly
IV’s: 5ivs where relevant
Egg Moves: fake out <---If it's too much hassle I'll just take a copy of the meditite you posted in the 5iv section and breed it myself

Offering: flawless/ near flawless Landorus, Keldeo or articuno(shiny hp spread) your wants section is a little confusing, I have other 5/6iv legends some shiny some not and some of the mon's under "legends I want" I have but aren't 5/6iv I would assume you're not interested in the latter?
Which ever one you're interested in I will then post all the specs using the form.

3DS FC: 5386 8782 5260
IGN: Senpai
Availability: anytime after 2-4pm most days till 12-2am gmt (Ireland)

ohjeezitskim

Want: meditite
Ability:pure power
Nature:Jolly
IV’s: 5ivs where relevant
Egg Moves: fake out <---If it's too much hassle I'll just take a copy of the meditite you posted in the 5iv section and breed it myself

Offering: flawless/ near flawless Landorus, Keldeo or articuno(shiny hp spread) your wants section is a little confusing, I have other 5/6iv legends some shiny some not and some of the mon's under "legends I want" I have but aren't 5/6iv I would assume you're not interested in the latter?
Which ever one you're interested in I will then post all the specs using the form.

3DS FC: 5386 8782 5260
IGN: Senpai
Availability: anytime after 2-4pm most days till 12-2am gmt (Ireland)

I'm not quite sure why it's confusing, if you could elaborate I can try and make it less confusing?
'Legends I want' are in a spoiler under the 'high ived good natured' area. Showing what legends I'd want with high IVs/Good natures.
What are the IVs on Landorus? I already have a Keldeo, however, I'm afraid.

And sure, I can breed it with my 5iv Meinshao, which I'm assuming I have fake out on, it just may take
a tad bit longer. I usually breed a flawless 5IV parents (which would be the Medicham) and then breed it
with a 6IV ditto with the nature you'd want. I generally get the right spread within ten eggs that way.

Last edited:

Hayate Ayasaki

I'm not quite sure why it's confusing, if you could elaborate I can try and make it less confusing?
'Legends I want' are in a spoiler under the 'high ived good natured' area. Showing what legends I'd want with high IVs/Good natures.
What are the IVs on Landorus? I already have a Keldeo, however, I'm afraid.

And sure, I can breed it with my 5iv Meinshao, which I'm assuming I have fake out on, it just may take
a tad bit longer. I usually breed a flawless 5IV parents (which would be the Medicham) and then breed it
with a 6IV ditto with the nature you'd want. I generally get the right spread within ten eggs that way.
Oh I guess I just had a brain fart then xD I assumed legends I want was a new heading/section
Landorus is 31 in all stats jolly with sand force and it's UT

ohjeezitskim

Oh I guess I just had a brain fart then xD I assumed legends I want was a new heading/section
Landorus is 31 in all stats jolly with sand force and it's UT

Okay, I should have meditite done by this time tomorrow night. If not sooner.
I have a few orders ahead of you but they aren't IV requests and should go fairly fast.

Also, since I'm in HUGE stock of them through a breeding project, you wouldn't
happen to need a perfect 5IV HA Timid Treecko? Free of course. I have too many
at the moment and can't bring myself to release perfect IVed pokemon lol

Hayate Ayasaki

Okay, I should have meditite done by this time tomorrow night. If not sooner.
I have a few orders ahead of you but they aren't IV requests and should go fairly fast.

Also, since I'm in HUGE stock of them through a breeding project, you wouldn't
happen to need a perfect 5IV HA Timid Treecko? Free of course. I have too many
at the moment and can't bring myself to release perfect IVed pokemon lol

Who would say no to free 5iv's?? xD well there's no rush what so ever! just let me know when you want to trade I should be on most evenings ^_^

KingDon9162

Hello there, looking to do business with you.
LF: Bergmite, female, Sturdy, Premier Ball, Impish, good IV spread.
Offering: Sandshrew, Female, Sand Rush, Luxury Ball, Adamant, 6 perfect IV's: Rapid Spin, Defense Curl, Scratch: Lvl 1
Illumise, Female, Prankster, Net Ball, Timid,xx/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31xx/31/31: Encore, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass, Captivate: Lvl 1
Let me know if this is acceptable or if you're interested in something else. Thanks in advance.

ohjeezitskim

Hello there, looking to do business with you.
LF: Bergmite, female, Sturdy, Premier Ball, Impish, good IV spread.
Offering: Sandshrew, Female, Sand Rush, Luxury Ball, Adamant, 6 perfect IV's: Rapid Spin, Defense Curl, Scratch: Lvl 1
Illumise, Female, Prankster, Net Ball, Timid,xx/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31xx/31/31: Encore, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass, Captivate: Lvl 1
Let me know if this is acceptable or if you're interested in something else. Thanks in advance.

Are you offering both for the bergmite? If so then sure, but since I have a lot of bank ball requests I might not be able to trade until friday. But I generally breed fast so it's possible it would be sooner (as in tomorrow night)

KingDon9162

Actually I was offering all 3. I work late Thurs and Fri, so Saturday is best for me. I live in EST.

ohjeezitskim

Actually I was offering all 3. I work late Thurs and Fri, so Saturday is best for me. I live in EST.

I'd only need one of the Illumise since I breed with 6iv ditto, so the one only missing it's HP is fine.
And Saturday is fine too, I should be home. Don't think I have plans lol.
So the female net ball illumise missing HP
and the female HA luxury ball sandshrew with 6ivs for that bergmite.
Sounds good to me, I'll put you in the Queue on the first post and
I'll PM you when it is ready~

Last edited:

KingDon9162

Sounds like a plan and it's good doing business with. Thanks loads!

ohjeezitskim

New pokemon Avaliable for 5IV breeding:
SANDSHREW ;027;
Luxury Ball
Ability: Sand Rush (HA)
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin

ILLUMISE ;314;
Net Ball Ball
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Nature: Timid
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass, Prankster

----
New Bank Ball Pokemon:
safari ball riolu / level ball pidgey

Dream Ball:

Axew, Basculin, Bellsprout, Bidoof, Goldeen, Phanpy, Stunky,
Vulpix, Whismur, Spearow, Taillow, Kabuto

---
New HAs available for older pokemon:
HA Tepig / HA Snivy for Reckless Emboar and Contrary Serperior
--
NEW SPECIAL POKEMON SECTION!
this section will be clones of various events!

Currently there is ONE Event Serperior and ONE Event Darkrai!

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi, here's the list of pokemon we discussed earlier :)

Igglybuff (male)
Meowth (either gender)
Mr. Mime (male)
Hoothoot (female)
Spinarak (male)
Chinchou (female in Quick Ball you mentioned)
Corsola (male)
Aron (male)
Castform (female)
Spheal (male)
Woobat (female)
Emolga (male)
Cubchoo (male)
Shelmet (female)
Dedenne (male)

I know it doesn't follow your trade form, but since we already discussed this thought it'd just be easier to list them here and then hear what you'd like in return. I believe you mentioned wanting 7 of mine so I'll be happy with just 7 of those, unless you find more in my shop that you're interested in. Let me know what you think and we can discuss spesifics. :)

Oh and also, I don't care about their IVs being perfect, I can do that myself to make this a whole lot easier & faster.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Hi, here's the list of pokemon we discussed earlier :)

Igglybuff (male)
Meowth (either gender)
Mr. Mime (male)
Hoothoot (female)
Spinarak (male)
Chinchou (female in Quick Ball you mentioned)
Corsola (male)
Aron (male)
Castform (female)
Spheal (male)
Woobat (female)
Emolga (male)
Cubchoo (male)
Shelmet (female)
Dedenne (male)

I know it doesn't follow your trade form, but since we already discussed this thought it'd just be easier to list them here and then hear what you'd like in return. I believe you mentioned wanting 7 of mine so I'll be happy with just 7 of those, unless you find more in my shop that you're interested in. Let me know what you think and we can discuss spesifics. :)

Oh and also, I don't care about their IVs being perfect, I can do that myself to make this a whole lot easier & faster.

I can probably find a few more! I didn't know how many you wanted, so I didn't want to over-do it lol
I don't mind mine being perfect either (IVs that is) but the more IVs the better x3 (4-5ivs is great)

Also just making sure are they all from the 5IV breeding section, or are some from bank balls?
Only because most of the bank balls aren't bred at all for anything, just solely bank ball trades lol
And if HAs for them are available, I'd assume you'd want the HA? And the males with HA too?

Here is what I'd like in return:
Spearow, Jolly, Timer Ball - Female
Eggmoves Scary Face, Feather Dance, Whirlwind, Quick Attack
HA

Farfetch'd, Jolly, Premier Ball - male or female
Eggmoves Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Quick Attack
HA

Seel, Calm, Premier Ball - Female
Eggmoves Fake Out, Disable, Encore, Perish Song
HA

Pidove, Jolly , Luxury Ball -Female
Eggmoves Wish, Hypnosis, Night Slash, Steel Wing
Super Luck

Gulpin, Bold, Dream Ball - Female
Eggmoves Pain Split, Curse, Destiny Bond, Acid Armor

Nincada, Jolly, Premier Ball - Female
Eggmoves Endure, Final Gambit, Feint Attack, Night Slash
Compund Eyes

Purrloin, Jolly Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Yawn, Feint Attack, Encore, G
HA

Nosepass, Bold , Dream Ball - Female
Eggmoves Double Edge, Endure, Wide Guard, Stealth Rock
Any ability (If HA)

Cubone, Adamant, Level Ball - Female
Eggmoves Iron Head, Perish Song, Screech, Belly Drum
Lightning Rod

Paras, Careful, Sport Ball -Female
Eggmoves Agility, Cross Poison, Leech Seed, Natural Gift
Effect Spore or Dry Skin (either)

And then Kabuto F in Nest Ball - any ability
Aerodactyl F in premier w/ HA (hopefully it will be good on you and not have you do 45 like mine LOL)

Let me know if they are okay! I counted the females with 12.5% as two, so I have 14 on my side, if I counted right. I'm bad at counting so.. yeah lol.

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I can probably find a few more! I didn't know how many you wanted, so I didn't want to over-do it lol
I don't mind mine being perfect either (IVs that is) but the more IVs the better x3 (4-5ivs is great)

Also just making sure are they all from the 5IV breeding section, or are some from bank balls?
Only because most of the bank balls aren't bred at all for anything, just solely bank ball trades lol
And if HAs for them are available, I'd assume you'd want the HA? And the males with HA too?

Here is what I'd like in return:
Spearow, Jolly, Timer Ball - Female
Eggmoves Scary Face, Feather Dance, Whirlwind, Quick Attack
HA

Farfetch'd, Jolly, Premier Ball - male or female
Eggmoves Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Quick Attack
HA

Seel, Calm, Premier Ball - Female
Eggmoves Fake Out, Disable, Encore, Perish Song
HA

Pidove, Jolly , Luxury Ball -Female
Eggmoves Wish, Hypnosis, Night Slash, Steel Wing
Super Luck

Gulpin, Bold, Dream Ball - Female
Eggmoves Pain Split, Curse, Destiny Bond, Acid Armor

Nincada, Jolly, Premier Ball - Female
Eggmoves Endure, Final Gambit, Feint Attack, Night Slash
Compund Eyes

Purrloin, Jolly Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Yawn, Feint Attack, Encore, G
HA

Nosepass, Bold , Dream Ball - Female
Eggmoves Double Edge, Endure, Wide Guard, Stealth Rock
Any ability (If HA)

Cubone, Adamant, Level Ball - Female
Eggmoves Iron Head, Perish Song, Screech, Belly Drum
Lightning Rod

Paras, Careful, Sport Ball -Female
Eggmoves Agility, Cross Poison, Leech Seed, Natural Gift
Effect Spore or Dry Skin (either)

And then Kabuto F in Nest Ball - any ability
Aerodactyl F in premier w/ HA (hopefully it will be good on you and not have you do 45 like mine LOL)

Let me know if they are okay! I counted the females with 12.5% as two, so I have 14 on my side, if I counted right. I'm bad at counting so.. yeah lol.
Yeah they're all from IV section. I'm mainly interested in the eggmoves so the males can have any ability, but any females I requested should have HA if that's listed as available in the section. It might take a while to get them all so I don't expect yours to be ready right away either.

ohjeezitskim

Yeah they're all from IV section. I'm mainly interested in the eggmoves so the males can have any ability, but any females I requested should have HA if that's listed as available in the section. It might take a while to get them all so I don't expect yours to be ready right away either.

I figured it would an end of the week trade since it's a big order for both of us. I have an order before yours (but just dream ball order)
I have you in my queue and I'll strike out the pokemon as I get them done. I'm pretty good at keeping it up-to-date right as I finish the pokemon.

-ANd hoothoot was a pre-order, so I still need to get the egg moves on it. All egg moves... I procrastinate with the ones I need to egg moves on lol

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Just a quick update: I've got 5 of your pokemon ready, one being perfect 5iv and others imperfect 5/beneficial 4ivs. Also managed to get 5iv(-def) shiny HA Farfetch'd while breeding it so that's nice, although it is one of the most boring shinies out there.

I also ran into a bit of a problem; I seem to have lost my HA timer ball Spearow and don't even have a Spearow FS so either you could pick something else or just drop one of my requests because I won't be able to breed that for you right now. Also need to find my Luxury Ball Pidove, but I'm sure that's just somewhere in the bank atm.