• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

@Bellboy; Anytime :)
---

Hello! I've completed all trades, and bred new parent pokemon so I can attempt to get the pokemon you request to you as quickly as possible!

Meaning the shop is now OPEN!

I have added Heracross, Growlithe, Torchic, Swinub, and Feebas! Egg moves on all!

Even added a section with 5IV imperfect and 4IV outstanding pokemon can be traded away two for one!!

Ready for requests and trades :)

ohjeezitskim

ADDED Chansey in Love Ball, Sableye, and Trevenant to breed on request! ~

I have a few request slots open!
First come first serve!
If your request/trade is easy more slots will open up!

ohjeezitskim

Available for 4 hours! Taking request!

ADDED Rotom, Cottonee, Furfrou, Litwick, Shellder, and Shroomish!

I will be MMing Cottonee/completing kalos dex for oval charm in the meantime!

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
I have multiple female modest squirtles with the egg moves dragon pulse, fake out, muddy water and aura sphere, would it be possible to trade for a iron fist chimchar? i can breed on any nature you need, as for the ivs they range from a max of 2 - 4, don't which have the best ivs as i have roughly 100, forgot to add each has rain dish

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

I have multiple female modest squirtles with the egg moves dragon pulse, fake out, muddy water and aura sphere, would it be possible to trade for a iron fist chimchar? i can breed on any nature you need, as for the ivs they range from a max of 2 - 4, don't which have the best ivs as i have roughly 100.

Sounds good! If you can get me a 4IV female, I have a Jolly 5IV flawless W/ HA ready! Modest would be fine as well.

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Sorry to bother you again, i was wondering if you'd be intersted in a 4-5 iv jolly scraggy with dragon dance, ice punch and drain punch in exchange for a growlithe?

ohjeezitskim

Hm, sure! I only have a Flash fire at the moment (the mom is flash fire so I haven't gotten intimidate lol)
It's 31/31/31/x/31/31 - If you have the right spread for a 5IV scraggy, it's a deal.

Though i'm currently eating lunch so I'll be a half hour or so before I can trade again.

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
i can get that scraggy for you, i'll have do a little bit of breeding for it, but shouldn't take too long (father has max ivs barring spec att and mother's missing speed), final thing, would you prefer shed skin or moxie? as i currently don't have access to intimidate, as for the growlithe, that would be fine as long as your ok with my offer. Apologies for the inconvienience

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
in the process of getting the scraggy at the moment, i'm guessing if possible you'll want a female? added note there is a possibility that the one you get will have fake out