• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

k itll be a couple hours

Okay, that's fine. I'm hatching eggs now.
--

@Shao-May; were you still interested in the Chimchar? I will be releases/wonder trading them off really late tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.

@Gordo; We are still negotiating the trade. I cancel trades in 7 days if I don't hear from you.

Ashley999

ok i have the charizardite y add me:0619-4705-0008

ohjeezitskim

ok i have the charizardite y add me:0619-4705-0008

I'm still hatching eggs, my parents had Super Luck so I have a lower chance of getting a female pressure. I've done ten eggs. Only need to hatch 4 more, unless I don't get more pressure abilities from this set.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I don't have curse as an egg move, only wish and yawn. :c If that's okay, I'll take a Mudkip 31/31/31/x/31/31. And that's fine for trading later, I'm working on the Kalos dex because getting eggs takes too long most times =p

I f I can get Yawn and Wish then that will be fine. I have a Mudkip ready to go when you are ready.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

I'm out to dinner currently but will hopefully be back before 7 (5:23 now) I'll be ready then :)

Ready to trade~ online now

Last edited:

raidermegaman

Offering: Mudkip
Ability: torrent
Nature: Naughty
IV’s: 31/31/??/31/31/31
Egg Moves: counter, avalanche, curse, and yawn

as a bonus I will add

Eevee
Ability: Run away
Nature:Brave
IV’s: No perfect ivs
Egg Moves: Curse

Want: Torchic
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

ohjeezitskim

Offering: Mudkip
Ability: torrent
Nature: Naughty
IV’s: 31/31/??/31/31/31
Egg Moves: counter, avalanche, curse, and yawn

as a bonus I will add

Eevee
Ability: Run away
Nature:Brave
IV’s: No perfect ivs
Egg Moves: Curse

Want: Torchic
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

My trade shop has been closed since before 7pm, it's on the first post. =P

I'm already getting a Mudkip, from the trade before you. I have an eevee with curse in my other game. Could you make another offer? Otherwise, I'm not interested, sorry :c

raidermegaman

Srry, did not see the closed on the first page. I don't have anything else right now. I will try to find something else and let you know tomorrow.

I do have a event darkrai from pokemon movie 10. I believe it does not have any perfect ivs.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

It's okay, I just wanted to get the dex done without any distractions. And the Absol request drove me crazy today. Over 45 eggs with two 6IV parents and didn't get the right one T_T

If the darkrai is untouched, I might be interested.

raidermegaman

That one was sassy, but I also have a Japanese pokemon movie 07 darkrai that is lonely

If not, I am working on 5IV Meditite.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Shop is open again!

Have added seven new Pokemon!
Mudkip, Espurr, Bulbasaur, Corphish, Shuppet, Timburr, Treecko!

Added more pokemon and items to want list!

Added a new shiny!

Added 1 new legendary!

Lastly, added items I have spares of!

Going to only take a few request, if any come in!

Ticklicous

Could you by chance breed my a shiny male Tyrunt with all the fang moves and 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs? I have various, non cloned, shiny Pokemon to offer. Many with perfect IVs.

ohjeezitskim

Sorry, I don't do shiny request :( I'm currently MMing my own, so I'd have no time to want to MM a different pokemon. And getting 6IV would be crazy as destiny knot only will pass 5 perfect over with both parents having 6IVs.

Last edited: