• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

Teliko

Offering: Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge

Offering: Frillish
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
IV’s: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

Want: Abra
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid

Want: Sycther
Ability: Technician

ohjeezitskim

Offering: Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy
Egg Moves: Double Edge

Offering: Frillish
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm

Want: Abra
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid

Want: Sycther
Ability: Technician

Sure :)
I can get them to you tomorrow, or later tonight! I'll PM you, if you want, when they are ready!

Yinlond

Game Restart
I would very much like that jirachi, I can breed any 5iv kalos pokemon with egg moves and a nature of your choosing (any 5 for the jirachi), how about it?

Ticklicous

Offering: TRU Arceus, would like to clone if you know how.
Ability:
Nature:
IV’s:
Egg Moves:
Want: Nicknamable Shiny Krabby
Ability:
Nature:
IV’s:
Egg Moves:
3DS FC: 4441-9532-3251
IGN: Melody
Availability: 3pm - 9pm EST

ohjeezitskim

Offering: TRU Arceus, would like to clone if you know how.
Ability:
Nature:
IV’s:
Egg Moves:
Want: Nicknamable Shiny Krabby
Ability:
Nature:
IV’s:
Egg Moves:
3DS FC: 4441-9532-3251
IGN: Melody
Availability: 3pm - 9pm EST

I'm not very good at cloning and can't everyday (depends when I have the other 3ds around which is my sister's)it takes me a long time to just get one pokemon cloned along with me getting very frustrated lol
Is there proof that the Arceus is legit? Like seeing it's PokeCheck back from 4th/5th gen?

Ticklicous

It has no pokecheck, but it did make pokebank approval. Overall I can just trade the original in general though. And could you add a Lansat berry to the Krabby?

ohjeezitskim

I can attempt to clone it though. I'll have to wait till tomorrow for this trade though. I'm trying to make a resume to give to a potential job I have lined up for me.

Lansat berry will cost extra :<
as they are hard to get in the game. (100 straight wins in the BM!)
I've seen some ask three 5IV pokemon for them before, but I thought that was too high for just a berry.
I just expect one 5IV or a rare item.

ohjeezitskim

Only if it is Kalos bred, as most 5th gen pokes were RNGed to be shiny and perfect 6IVs :< (which I find lame, but different strokes for different folkes!)

(And I'm trying to make a whole team of shiny eeveelutions to use competitively, and a lot of the tournaments I enter around my town ONLY allow kalos bred/caught pokemon)

---
Actually you know what, I have a friend who would probably LOVE to have one, no matter what lol

Last edited:

Ticklicous

RNGed?

Ah, okay. XD Well the eevee for the Lansat then?

By the way, what is the hype with Kalos bred/originated pokes? Is there something more special about them?

ohjeezitskim

RNGed?

Ah, okay. XD Well the eevee for the Lansat then?

By the way, what is the hype with Kalos bred/originated pokes? Is there something more special about them?

The main reason, to me, personally, is that a lot of people RNGed back in 4/5th gen. Which after a bit of practice, someone could get a flawless shiny in no time. Which gives it no value to me. I want to see someone work hard hatching eggs or hunting them! (not saying learning to RNG isn't hard work...) But I guess that's how I feel because I'm a shiny hunter, mainly. And I find those shinies kind of cheap. I mean I don't care if someone does it at all, but it's not for me nor want the RNGed pokes in a trade 95% of the time xD (not to mention all the hacks made on that pokemon website, I can't recall. If you made them good enough, they got through Pokebank.)

Also a big reason is a lot of the pokemon tournaments now ONLY accept kalos bred and caught pokemon, so if someone were to trade me a 5IV shiny garchomp that was hatched in 5th gen or earlier, I wouldn't be able to use it in those tournaments.

For the Eevee, you can also choose something else from my shop :)

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

It's manipulating the game's random number generator so that a shiny (or 5IVs or both lol) if timed correctly will hatch/show up in the wild!

And sure! I'll let you know what I'm ready to trade! So I'll PM you!

Ticklicous

Aaaah! Well this eevee is bred by me. In my Black version I was such a hardcore breeder. XD I spent a few years to get all my breeding stock to 6ivs and worked for shinies from there. I have many more Pokemon to transport even, I just ran out of my pokebank trial. XP But yeah, I would only keep Pokemon with 6ovs then continue to breed for egg moves, shiny, 6ivs, and all combos.

ohjeezitskim

I would very much like that jirachi, I can breed any 5iv kalos pokemon with egg moves and a nature of your choosing (any 5 for the jirachi), how about it?

I apologize! I didn't see your message, do you have a list of pokes somewhere? I don't necessarily have an mons on my mind. And I have a 6IV Ditto, so I don't really have a huge "need" for other 5IVs. For a Good natured lvl 100 legendary I'll take a 5IV egg moves + an item or another mon (doesn't have to be 5 ivs but have egg moves)

Aaaah! Well this eevee is bred by me. In my Black version I was such a hardcore breeder. XD I spent a few years to get all my breeding stock to 6ivs and worked for shinies from there. I have many more Pokemon to transport even, I just ran out of my pokebank trial. XP But yeah, I would only keep Pokemon with 6ovs then continue to breed for egg moves, shiny, 6ivs, and all combos.

Ah okay, I seen that's okay~ i can be ready in an hour.

Last edited:

Yinlond

Game Restart
I was beginning to think you had skipped me, as I said any kalos region pokemon (if you gave me some time I could get a dream world ability pokemon too). with any egg move. I suggested a request because you probably have a copy of what I would offer

ohjeezitskim

You mean sixth gen kalos pokemon only then? [Chespin and up]
If so, I'd have to take a look at some mon's with their egg moves and HA's
I have nothing off the top of my head at the moment lol
It's about midnight here, so I can get back to you tomorrow?

--
Also both Ticklicous & Teliko are complete, and ready to be traded whenever!
I've PMed Teliko already, but it's late now and if Ticklicous doesn't get back to the thread before I wake up tomorrow and get online I'll shoot a PM your way as well!

Yinlond

Game Restart
What a coincidence, almost midnight here...yeah no problem, again don't limit yourself, as long as it isn't to hard to get I can give you pretty much any pokemon