• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
THANK THE LORD!!!!!! anyway got a female with moxie max everything bar spec att which has 0 in the iv stat for that, anyway apologies, let's just say i've fallen out with the RNG, anyway that's the scraggy ready for pickup, so i'm ready when you are, as a bonus, it has fake out as a fourth egg move

gordo1408

Hey there, i know we were talking in pm, but here is my official requests.... so far...

Offering: Any items you might need/want (stones, held items)

Want: Shuppet
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: (doesnt matter)
IV’s: (doesnt matter)
Egg Moves: omnious wind, gunk shot, phantom force

Want: Aron
Ability: Rock head
Egg Moves: Head smash, dragon rush, body slam

Want: Shinx
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: night slash, howl, fire fang

i will let you know if any other ideas pop up into my head :D

3DS FC: 0748-2708-5119
IGN: n/a
Availability: on eastern time (-5 gmt) in canada. available most days before 4 pm my time.

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Hey I am interested in your Dream Ball Female Houndour, Shellder, Feebas, Absol, Bagon, Larvitar and Slowpoke.
Offering:
5IV Aqua Jet/DD Corphish w/ adaptability
Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur w/ egg moves and 3-4 IVs
5 IV Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Detect Timburr
5 IV Stealth Rock Pineco
5 IV Aqua Ring Piplup
5 IV Rapid Spin Drillbur
5 IV Ice Shard Phanpy
5 IV Fire Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile
Let me know if you are interested :)

ohjeezitskim

Hey I am interested in your Dream Ball Female Houndour, Shellder, Feebas, Absol, Bagon, Larvitar and Slowpoke.
Offering:
5IV Aqua Jet/DD Corphish w/ adaptability
Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur w/ egg moves and 3-4 IVs
5 IV Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Detect Timburr
5 IV Stealth Rock Pineco
5 IV Aqua Ring Piplup
5 IV Rapid Spin Drillbur
5 IV Ice Shard Phanpy
5 IV Fire Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile
Let me know if you are interested :)

Hmm, okay! I'm interested in Bulbasaur, Timburr, and Piplup~
I'll need an hour or so to get them ready, I have a spare DB Feebas, I'll have to breed spares for the others.

And mistake on my part, but apparently I only had a male Shellder and I didn't notice until AFTER I bred it, so i'm sorry, I won't be able to get you a Shellder D:
---

Hey there, i know we were talking in pm, but here is my official requests.... so far...

Offering: Any items you might need/want (stones, held items)

Want: Shuppet
Ability: Cursed Body
Egg Moves: omnious wind, gunk shot, phantom force

Want: Aron
Ability: Rock head
Egg Moves: Head smash, dragon rush, body slam

Want: Shinx
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: night slash, howl, fire fang

i will let you know if any other ideas pop up into my head :D

3DS FC: 0748-2708-5119
IGN: n/a
Availability: on eastern time (-5 gmt) in canada. available most days before 4 pm my time.

I mentioned that I would only be able to do Shuppet, as I don't have the others at all to even start with D: I did have a Shinx, but it was my sister's favorite pokemon so I traded it to her. So yeah ;-; I can get you the shuppet, I'll make it flawless since I can't get you the others. I was going to work on Shuppet anyway. Just send me a PM or even here, a list what items you are willing to trade.

If there are any other pokemon in my breed on request section, you'd want, I'd be more than happy to help you there too!

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello.
I'm interested in your overstock Chimchar, Unfortunately I can't give you a 5IV like the last time, but I can give you pokémon in special balls or foreign pokémon. If it still do not satisfy you I can breed you a HA Piplup.

All setails are in my shop.

ohjeezitskim

Hello.
I'm interested in your overstock Chimchar, Unfortunately I can't give you a 5IV like the last time, but I can give you pokémon in special balls or foreign pokémon. If it still do not satisfy you I can breed you a HA Piplup.

All setails are in my shop.

I'm not too interested in special balls, I still have both HG&SS so I could try and get my own if I really wanted one, but they are meh to me anyway xD and I actually found myself a 6IV foreign ditto, so I don't need any other foreign parents.

Interested in Piplup if it has egg moves and 3+IVS

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
alright i have the stuff bred and waiting for you :)

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Alright, i'll be ready when I'm done EV training two pokemon. You did see about the Shellder right?

yeah thats fine. I'm ready whenever you can trade :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi, I find myself in need of your breeding expertise XD I have two pokemon I can offer, but depending on which one you want I will have to breed them.

Offering: Mudkip
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: Missing Special attack
Egg Moves: Avalanche

Offering: Zorua
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Sucker Punch (Any Zorua I have only have one of the moves, but can breed one with both.)

Wanted: Eevee
Ability: Run Away/ Adaptability
Nature: Bold
Iv's: Missing Attack
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse if Possible

I am usually check my posts every hour, but I am at work now so I won't be around until later. Hopefully we can work something out.

ohjeezitskim

Hi, I find myself in need of your breeding expertise XD I have two pokemon I can offer, but depending on which one you want I will have to breed them.

Offering: Mudkip
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: Missing Special attack
Egg Moves: Avalanche

Offering: Zorua
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Sucker Punch (Any Zorua I have only have one of the moves, but can breed one with both.)

Wanted: Eevee
Ability: Run Away/ Adaptability
Nature: Bold
Iv's: Missing Attack
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse if Possible

I am usually check my posts every hour, but I am at work now so I won't be around until later. Hopefully we can work something out.

I don't have curse as an egg move, only wish and yawn. :c If that's okay, I'll take a Mudkip 31/31/31/x/31/31. And that's fine for trading later, I'm working on the Kalos dex because getting eggs takes too long most times =p

Last edited:

Ashley999

31/31/31/x/31/31 F W/ Pressure / Adamant Baton pass, play rough that absol would you trade for a charizardite y when i get one?
fc:0619 4795 0008

ohjeezitskim

31/31/31/x/31/31 F W/ Pressure / Adamant Baton pass, play rough that absol would you trade for a charizardite y when i get one?
fc:0619 4795 0008

A female 5IV flawless Absol w/ egg moves for Char Y mega stone?
Sure! Let me know when you get there!