• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

All requests are caught up! And have a few new pokemon with some more on the way!

ADDED

Kangaskhan ;115;
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge

Meditite ;307;
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut

Squirtle ;007;
Ability: Torrent/Rain Dish
Nature: Modest/Bold (NTS: Breed with Slowbro for Bold)
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Muddy Water, Fake Out

Frillish :592:
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Klefki ;egg;
Ability: Prankster / Magician
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

Coming soon; Turtwig, Poliwag, Starly, Corsola, Lapras, Yamask!
Drain Punch Shroomish and Stealth Rocks Skarmory!

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Pokemon: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
Your Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
Your In Game Name: Andreas
What you offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

ohjeezitskim

Pokemon: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
Your Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
Your In Game Name: Andreas
What you offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

I don't have Axew in my trade shop. And I don't really try and get 12.5% females flawless, let alone 6IVs. I've /never/ gotten a 6IV female eevee in over 1,000 eggs. And only 4 5iv flawless in 1,000 eggs.

I can get you Scyther no problem, I can attempt to get the eevee, but if it goes over 50 eggs, I won't continue. I would need a calm natured one as I don't offer that nature. But I already have Flawless Gastly, and would only be interested in shinies born in Kalos. Sorry :<

dreas94

Cool Trainer
I don't have Axew in my trade shop. And I don't really try and get 12.5% females flawless, let alone 6IVs. I've /never/ gotten a 6IV female eevee in over 1,000 eggs. And only 4 5iv flawless in 1,000 eggs.

I can get you Scyther no problem, I can attempt to get the eevee, but if it goes over 50 eggs, I won't continue. I would need a calm natured one as I don't offer that nature. But I already have Flawless Gastly, and would only be interested in shinies born in Kalos. Sorry :<

Why only shinies born in kalos?

ohjeezitskim

The main reason, to me, personally, is that a lot of people RNGed back in 4/5th gen. Which after a bit of practice, someone could get a flawless shiny in no time. Which gives it no value to me. I want to see someone work hard hatching eggs or hunting them! (not saying learning to RNG isn't hard work...) But I guess that's how I feel because I'm a shiny hunter, mainly. And I find those shinies kind of cheap. I mean I don't care if someone does it at all, but it's not for me nor want the RNGed pokes in a trade 95% of the time xD (not to mention all the hacks made on that pokemon website, I can't recall. If you made them good enough, they got through Pokebank.)

Also a big reason is a lot of the pokemon tournaments now ONLY accept kalos bred and caught pokemon, so if someone were to trade me a 5IV shiny garchomp that was hatched in 5th gen or earlier, I wouldn't be able to use it in those tournaments.

^This in a nutshell~

ohjeezitskim

You'd have to get lucky and not be in a tournament with Kalos only mons lol
And yeah, I was a bit upset about my metagross too, but he wasn't even 3IVs so I don't really mind it anymore xD

My new stealth rocker is going to be Skarmory or Tyranitar this gen lol

ohjeezitskim

The problem is mine is flawless shiny....i worked hard to breed that damn thing

--
I'm sure it is ):
But I can't risk it again. Because the person that traded me the shiny 6iv eevee said they bred it 100% in 5th gen but I got it and it had all of it's moved PP maxed, all it's EVs trained up (in all stats..) and only level 5 w/ no exp gained into the next level. All are red flags of being hacked x.x

No offense to them if it is, but to me, it's looking pretty hacked/rnged atm. So, I'm not taking anything but Kalos now.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
--
I'm sure it is ):
But I can't risk it again. Because the person that traded me the shiny 6iv eevee said they bred it 100% in 5th gen but I got it and it had all of it's moved PP maxed, all it's EVs trained up (in all stats..) and only level 5 w/ no exp gained into the next level. All are red flags of being hacked x.x

No offense to them if it is, but to me, it's looking pretty hacked/rnged atm. So, I'm not taking anything but Kalos now.

Allright but question in theory what would you replace metagross with if your team was made of a Rotom water, Sylveon, scizor, Gengar, Haxorus and metagross.
The metagross had
-Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
Should i rebreed and keep all moves except stealth rock or get something else if so what do you suggest

ohjeezitskim

Allright but question in theory what would you replace metagross with if your team was made of a Rotom water, Sylveon, scizor, Gengar, Haxorus and metagross.
The metagross had
-Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
Should i rebreed and keep all moves except stealth rock or get something else if so what do you suggest

Well, yeah, stealth rocks isn't really a necessity ~
I think mine has pursuit in 6th gen

TheRealRising

The pokemon i was wanting was a
Ability: No guard
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: none

do you already have a venusaurite? or could i trade you one for the honedge?

TheRealRising

ok mail me if your done if you say you want my venusaurite.

TheRealRising

FC:5472 8254 9573
(did i really need to reply 3 times) lol

ohjeezitskim

The pokemon i was wanting was a
Ability: No guard
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: none

do you already have a venusaurite? or could i trade you one for the honedge?

I actually do need one still! I wanted to work on a flawless bulbasaur for myself, but because of no stone I didn't xD and yes I can get it ready as soon as possible!

FC:5472 8254 9573
(did i really need to reply 3 times) lol

You can always edit things in for next time xD

Last edited:

TheRealRising

also would you like a breeded 5iv ha frogadier that is timid and trained on sp attack and speed?

TheRealRising

Klefki
Ability: Magician
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

EagleEye

Hey I'm looking for the exact same nature and IV's Honedge that TheRealRsing is asking for.

I have Mega Stone's on Pokémon X I am willing to trade, also Lucky egg's or Masterball.

Just wondering if you do any breeding for certain pokeball's? If so I want one in a premier ball and nicknamed Anduril. If not possible that's ok.

also looking for a
Growlithe
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Flare blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun
Pokeball: premier ball if possible and Nicknamed Comet

Last edited: