• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

WELP, decided to re-open early...early xD by only nine days or so.
I still have a lot of pokemon to breed but I made a pre-order section so people know what I am working on and that I have them on hand just not completely finished - all info is in there!

For the next 2 or so weeks I can't guarantee SUPER speedy breeding.

On the 4th to the 8th I'll be away in Wildwood on a mini vacation with my boyfriend and our friends (excites!) and after that for about a week, I won't be busy. But around the 15-18th I might get busy in real life since it will be my 22nd birthday (18th).
I plan on hitting the bars with a good friend of mine who just got broken up with by her boyfriend of almost three years (sad.. I was there when he asked her out... and we were going to do a double date on our 3 year anniversary because they were 3 days apart..)

Getting off track! SORRY

Anyway, pokemon that are ready for breeding:
Binacle HA, Seedot HA, Shuckle HA, Smeargle HA, Numel, Machop HA,
Ryhorn, Snover, Pidgey, Clefairy, Venonat, Horsea, Aipom HA, Taillow, Gothita HA, Amuara
Baltoy, Bronzor HA, Kecleon HA, Swablu HA, Cubone HA, Spheal HA, Oddish HA, Plusle HA, Skitty HA

Pokemon I'm still working on but are in the "pre-order" section:
Minun HA, Zigzagoon HA, Hoppip, Pachirisu HA, Pineco, Makuhita HA, Anorith,
Sigilyph HA, Drifloon HA, Druddigon HA, Geodude, Omanyte HA, Cranidos HA,

SO - I AM NOW OPEN :3

--
*Notes*
-Not accepting items at the moment.
-Only accepting 5IV flawless pokemon WITH egg moves
-Egg moves are a must! Only so I don't have to rebred - it's a pain
-In the IV pokemon trading thread I have over 200 pokemon that I'm trading away.
They are ready right now, so give it a look :3
(post #8353 on that page)
-if you see mistakes in main posts, please let me know :3

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Yay you're back!

Want: HA Zangoose 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant/Jolly nature

Offer: Anorith (Battle Armor) 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant nature w/ Curse/Cross Poison/Aqua Jet/Knock Off

ohjeezitskim

Yay you're back!

Want: HA Zangoose 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant/Jolly nature

Offer: Anorith (Battle Armor) 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant nature w/ Curse/Cross Poison/Aqua Jet/Knock Off

I am :')
I'd come in and edit the shop for the passed week.. and I was like.. boy do I miss this xD

And okay ^^ deal. I'm working on a swift swim one, but don't want to get cross poison on it lol (so he'll have instead aqua jet/knock off/rapid spin)
But now that way, I won't have to keep breeding him for his other ability x3

HA Zangoose Adamant/Jolly
For Anorith 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant with the egg moves ^^

I'll put you in the Queue. I'll say around tomorrow afternoon since I will probably take a nap today o-o; (been up since 5am..)
and stupid other real world crap xD
I'll message you ^^

Last edited:

Shy

★★★★★
Yay~! Welcome back! I actually really missed your shop. X'D I was LopunnyBunny before the username change.

Interested In: 6IV Impish Ditto
Offer: 6IV Hasty Ditto

ohjeezitskim

Yay~! Welcome back! I actually really missed your shop. X'D I was LopunnyBunny before the username change.

Interested In: 6IV Impish Ditto
Offer: 6IV Hasty Ditto

Wasn't Shy a user too.. for a long time *-* -- Don't answer that xD.. because I'll just get more confused xD but thanks for stopping by and CONGRATS ON CHARMANDER :3

And actually, none of my dittos are for trade :'< and I can't clone because someones very intelligent boyfriend happened to misplace it. Otherwise I'd have a whole section for my legends with good IVs! Cloning is the only reason I want a power save xD (I mean unless you can clone lol x3)

Last edited:

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
Okay, just dropping a post here to say thank you Kim. ^_^

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Hello!

Interested in: Female Snorlax in Heavy Ball

All Female
Love - Clamperl, Spoink, Shinx, Slowpoke, Grimer, Meditite, Psyduck
Lure - Shellder, Tentacool, Marill, Chinchou, Qwilfish, Clamperl
Heavy - Onix
Fast - Slugma, Paras, Doduo, Ponyta, Mareep
Friend - Seedot, Burmy, Budew
Level -Numel, Pidgey, Spearow, Spinda, Makuhita
Moon - Igglybuff
Safari - Koffing, Natu, Sunkern, Houndour, Girafarig, Bellsprout

I can offer others if you don't see anything that interest you.

ohjeezitskim

Hello!

Interested in: Female Snorlax in Heavy Ball

All Female
Love - Clamperl, Spoink, Shinx, Slowpoke, Grimer, Meditite, Psyduck
Lure - Shellder, Tentacool, Marill, Chinchou, Qwilfish, Clamperl
Heavy - Onix
Fast - Slugma, Paras, Doduo, Ponyta, Mareep
Friend - Seedot, Burmy, Budew
Level -Numel, Pidgey, Spearow, Spinda, Makuhita
Moon - Igglybuff
Safari - Koffing, Natu, Sunkern, Houndour, Girafarig, Bellsprout

I can offer others if you don't see anything that interest you.

Hmm, I'd be interested in fast ball Paras and heavy ball Onix with the 12.5% female ratio for Snorlax!
If that's alright, i should be able to get it to you tomorrow?

Shy

★★★★★
Wasn't Shy a user too.. for a long time *-* -- Don't answer that xD.. because I'll just get more confused xD but thanks for stopping by and CONGRATS ON CHARMANDER :3

And actually, none of my dittos are for trade :'< and I can't clone because someones very intelligent boyfriend happened to misplace it. Otherwise I'd have a whole section for my legends with good IVs! Cloning is the only reason I want a power save xD (I mean unless you can clone lol x3)

This account is fairly new actually. Exactly two months as of today! XD Thank you for the 'grats~!

I actually can clone now so I wouldn't mind cloning for the both of us.

ohjeezitskim

This account is fairly new actually. Exactly two months as of today! XD Thank you for the 'grats~!

I actually can clone now so I wouldn't mind cloning for the both of us.

Then no problem ^^ I can trade tomorrow whenever you can :3
I'll be on the computer all day tomorrow - I got a minecraft realm and I'm playing with a friend xD
So I'll stop by here and check it every so often!

Shy

★★★★★
Then no problem ^^ I can trade tomorrow whenever you can :3
I'll be on the computer all day tomorrow - I got a minecraft realm and I'm playing with a friend xD
So I'll stop by here and check it every so often!

Hey! I should be online tonight. Let me know if you're available.

IGN: Lynn
Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705

ohjeezitskim

Hey! I should be online tonight. Let me know if you're available.

IGN: Lynn
Friend Code: 3110-5438-7705

Messaged ^-^

---

ADDED Mr. Mime HA, Psyduck HA, Natu HA, and Slakoth!

Also split Swablu into physical and special sets!

-All previous requests have been dealt with :)
-Will have to weekend to breed!
-Starting Monday I won't be able to trade (most likely) till Friday.
-I will be able to get breeding done, but won't be able to trade since I don't know the Wi-Fi status of our hotel!

Last edited:

Raikou_fan

Want: Poochyena
Ability: Rattled
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Suck punch, Poison fang, Play rough, fire fang

Offering: Mawile
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
Pokeball: Ultraball

3DS FC: 2922-0216-0446
IGN: Tony
Availability: Usually afternoon CST (GMT-5) is best, but it varies. We can work it out!

ohjeezitskim

Want: Poochyena
Ability: Rattled
Egg Moves: Suck punch, Poison fang, Play rough, fire fang

Offering: Mawile
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
Pokeball: Ultraball

3DS FC: 2922-0216-0446
IGN: Tony
Availability: Usually afternoon CST (GMT-5) is best, but it varies. We can work it out!

Okay ^^ Since my mawile do not have egg moves lol
I have a lot of bank ball requests (about 8 or 9) hopefully they will go smoothly and I can get you one by tomorrow before 4pm EST (GMT -4)
After that i'm leaving on vacation for four days and I have no idea about the wifi situation down there. I am bringing my game - hopefully there is wifi lol

Raikou_fan

Okay ^^ Since my mawile do not have egg moves lol
I have a lot of bank ball requests (about 8 or 9) hopefully they will go smoothly and I can get you one by tomorrow before 4pm EST (GMT -4)
After that i'm leaving on vacation for four days and I have no idea about the wifi situation down there. I am bringing my game - hopefully there is wifi lol

Great, thank you! Lol sorry I didn't have anything that you didn't already have some variation of. I'll make sure to check back here every so often tomorrow. If it doesn't work out I don't mind waiting until you get back! Lol well-bred Poochyena are oddly difficult to come up with.

ohjeezitskim

Great, thank you! Lol sorry I didn't have anything that you didn't already have some variation of. I'll make sure to check back here every so often tomorrow. If it doesn't work out I don't mind waiting until you get back! Lol well-bred Poochyena are oddly difficult to come up with.

I'll PM you and everyone I have pending trades for before I leave tomorrow. ^^

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Want: SUM2013 Shiny Palkia -
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Hardy

Offering:
Pokemon in my Shop, such as apricorn ball pokemon as you have listed in your WANTS
3DS FC: 1006 0385 8652
IGN: Mr.Brightside
Availability: Weekends, and from Noon-1pm and after 9pm (Pacific Time) mon-fri