• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

AD95

I'm actually interesting in Jirachi! Is it untouched?
For Jirachi you can have both Goomy and Axew - but I'd need to know what nature and IVs you'd want too!

Yes it is still at level 10, never touched it otherwise it would lose it value.

Both Goomy and Axew? That would be awesome!
An Adamant axew. And about the IVs, hmm, if it has 31 in attack, defense, hp and speed it would be fine.

Goomy, modest, IVs 31 in hp, special attack, special defense and speed. (i prefer a HA goomy, but just a normal ability goomy would do fine too)

ohjeezitskim

Yes it is still at level 10, never touched it otherwise it would lose it value.

Both Goomy and Axew? That would be awesome!
An Adamant axew. And about the IVs, hmm, if it has 31 in attack, defense, hp and speed it would be fine.

Goomy, modest, IVs 31 in hp, special attack, special defense and speed. (i prefer a HA goomy, but just a normal ability goomy would do fine too)

Alright ^^ sounds good. I'll try and make them both 5iv perfect - generally I get them easily, but sometimes it takes 50+ eggs. I don't think I'll have a problem though, and I'll make sure it's HA unless you change your mind and would prefer it's NHA abilities more.

I'm going to say wednesday sometime. (But there is a good chance for them being done tomorrow too)
I'll be sure to PM you when i have them finished.

AD95

Alright ^^ sounds good. I'll try and make them both 5iv perfect - generally I get them easily, but sometimes it takes 50+ eggs. I don't think I'll have a problem though, and I'll make sure it's HA unless you change your mind and would prefer it's NHA abilities more.

I'm going to say wednesday sometime. (But there is a good chance for them being done tomorrow too)
I'll be sure to PM you when i have them finished.

thank you so much!! is there anything else you need? A megastone or ability capsule with your jirachi?
For me it sounds kind of unfair, to trade 2 good IVs pokemon for 1 shiny event pokemon

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hi there Kim! I have a friend who is interested in having their Japanese Pokeball Vivillon and Shiny Tanabata Jirachi cloned, would you be able to do this, or know of someone who could? Thanks for your time!

ohjeezitskim

thank you so much!! is there anything else you need? A megastone or ability capsule with your jirachi?
For me it sounds kind of unfair, to trade 2 good IVs pokemon for 1 shiny event pokemon

No sir! It's actually the ratio I was looking for on tumblr since it's a newer event (there is a trade blog on there!) So no worries! I usually do 2-3 for IVed legends. But Jirachi is a newer event so it's perfect!

Hi there Kim! I have a friend who is interested in having their Japanese Pokeball Vivillon and Shiny Tanabata Jirachi cloned, would you be able to do this, or know of someone who could? Thanks for your time!

I cannot clone, I'm sorry! If I could, i'd have legendary pokemon with IVs up and shiny pokemon I have gotten myself available too x3
The person who cloned the shinies for me was listed in trader recommendation's as hugo, but I don't believe he's been on in quite sometime.
I don't really have a specific person to clone either - i think the best would be to post in IV thread, Shiny Thread, ect and see if someone can
clone - but I'd make sure they aren't new members.

fsigd

Want: porygon
Ability: trace
Nature: bold
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none

Offering: mankey
Ability: defiant
Nature: jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: night slash, close combat
Pokeball: pokeball

3DS FC: 2251-5000-8000
IGN: felipe
Availability: anytime

ohjeezitskim

Want: porygon
Ability: trace
Nature: bold
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: none

Offering: mankey
Ability: defiant
Nature: jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: night slash, close combat
Pokeball: pokeball

3DS FC: 2251-5000-8000
IGN: felipe
Availability: anytime

Firstly... that's the first time I've seen a FC with 2 thousand numbers lol. And i've added a lot of people since this shop!
Secondly.. I'll accept but close combat isn't too much of a valuable egg move because he learns close combat anyway x3
I'll get Porygon done around wednesday/thursday. I'll PM you~

Hey there! :)

Want: Dream Ball Poochyena
Ability: Rattled
Nature: Adamant
IV’s: Any 5 or 4
Egg Moves: Ice Fang

Offering: Karrablast
Ability: No Guard
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: MegaHorn, Pursuit, Drill Run, Knock Off
Pokeball: Dream Ball

3DS FC: 0834-0584-2949
IGN: Ellie
Availability: Most Days

ohjeezitskim

Hey there! :)

Want: Dream Ball Poochyena
Ability: Rattled
IV’s: Any 5 or 4
Egg Moves: Ice Fang

Offering: Karrablast
Ability: No Guard
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: MegaHorn, Pursuit, Drill Run, Knock Off
Pokeball: Dream Ball

3DS FC: 0834-0584-2949
IGN: Ellie
Availability: Most Days

Yes - however, my IVed pooch was in a Luxury Ball with it's HA. My dream ball one doesn't have Egg moves at all..

ohjeezitskim

Oh that's okay, since I was looking for a Luxury Ball one with HA anyway. So I can take a female one of those if that's okay. :)

... I could have sworn I replied to this already x.x... so if there is two posts, I apologize lol

So female luxury ball poochyena with HA then? If so that's perfect and should be done wednesday/thursday.

AD95

No sir! It's actually the ratio I was looking for on tumblr since it's a newer event (there is a trade blog on there!) So no worries! I usually do 2-3 for IVed legends. But Jirachi is a newer event so it's perfect!

Ah, okay, just PM me when you're done!

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
I cannot clone, I'm sorry! If I could, i'd have legendary pokemon with IVs up and shiny pokemon I have gotten myself available too x3
The person who cloned the shinies for me was listed in trader recommendation's as hugo, but I don't believe he's been on in quite sometime.
I don't really have a specific person to clone either - i think the best would be to post in IV thread, Shiny Thread, ect and see if someone can
clone - but I'd make sure they aren't new members.

Ah ok! Thanks for the advice :)

ohjeezitskim

Tomatohater, fsigd, shiny pichu, Keroblade
your orders are ready and I can trade tomorrow,
which is when I'll PM everyone who didn't message me already.
I'm usually around at 11am EST/GMT-4

AD95 - I am working on yours now! Will be done tomorrow. (I had to get the parents out of pokebank, so I saved this order for last xP)

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Tomatohater, fsigd, shiny pichu, Keroblade
your orders are ready and I can trade tomorrow,
which is when I'll PM everyone who didn't message me already.
I'm usually around at 11am EST/GMT-4

AD95 - I am working on yours now! Will be done tomorrow. (I had to get the parents out of pokebank, so I saved this order for last xP)

Oh wow, you're done already? Awesome!

I assume GMT-4 at 11am is about 8 or 9 hours away? I SHOULD be still awake then. :)

edit: you're online!

edit2: you're NOT online! lol, hopefully we can trade when I wake up :/

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Oh wow, you're done already? Awesome!

I assume GMT-4 at 11am is about 8 or 9 hours away? I SHOULD be still awake then. :)

edit: you're online!

edit2: you're NOT online! lol, hopefully we can trade when I wake up :/

I giggled at the edits xD
---

Anyway! All my trades are fulfilled, just waiting on one trade and now I can offer Karrablast as a IV bred pokemon :)
Finished Kanto-Hoenn's picture tags and working on updating my 5iv wants to feature all the pokemon I'm missing
in each gen - so far finished Kanto. Unova is a huge list x-x

-Wooo! Finished Sinnoh, although it was easy because of all the pokemon there from previous gens. I'm going to hold off
on Unova because I'm missing a lot so yeah xD and I'll wait till I get a pancham in Kalos before I do that one too.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

A lot of shops are quite active since I last posted xD
so here's a -bump-

I'm still working on the pokemon wants section... There are a lot Dx
Kanto - Sinnoh is in the first post again.
Don't forget I have items for trade as well!
I have 2 version exclusive mega stones, as well as a few others!

Still working on the pre-order pokemon too x3

ohjeezitskim

Will have lots of spare 5iv Charmander with Dragon Dance/Crunch, Jolly, with luxury ball HA and NHA from MMing!

Also still have HP ice eevee, timid. they aren't perfect HP ice however.