• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Ohjeezitskim's Trade Shop*~

ohjeezitskim

Just a quick update: I've got 5 of your pokemon ready, one being perfect 5iv and others imperfect 5/beneficial 4ivs. Also managed to get 5iv(-def) shiny HA Farfetch'd while breeding it so that's nice, although it is one of the most boring shinies out there.

I also ran into a bit of a problem; I seem to have lost my HA timer ball Spearow and don't even have a Spearow FS so either you could pick something else or just drop one of my requests because I won't be able to breed that for you right now. Also need to find my Luxury Ball Pidove, but I'm sure that's just somewhere in the bank atm.

Congrats on the shiny! (But yeah, Farfetch'd is a pretty lame one - I had one in Pixelmon, my first shiny in that!)
Hmmm, you can replace the Spearow with Sentret, if that's alright? i have one of yours done...lol slacking!
I had to clear up my boxes yesterday because I was MMing so I had no room really. I had to clear out all the non-shiny snivy.
But I did manage the perfect HP ice snivy from just a perfect 6iv ditto and the snivy you gave me! So that was nice haha.

Also will get a big chunk out of your order today since I have nothing to do to but pokemon to keep me occupied.

Let me know if you can't find the Pidove!

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
I have a HA (moody) Dreamball remoraid UT lvl 10 (female) (believe still missing on your list)
It has gentle nature, with following moves:

water gun/ lock-on/psybeam/rock blast not really a great iv spread.

I'm willing to trade/give it to you, and that you give me a female HA back when you have bred some IV's on it .

ohjeezitskim

I have a HA (moody) Dreamball remoraid UT lvl 10 (female) (believe still missing on your list)
It has gentle nature, with following moves:

water gun/ lock-on/psybeam/rock blast not really a great iv spread.

I'm willing to trade/give it to you, and that you give me a female HA back when you have bred some IV's on it .

Uh, yeah I guess so? What are "some" IVs for you? 3-4?

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
Sure, more is always appreciated :D But 4 is already great. :)
Btw I received it on b/w 2 from dreamworld, but totally forgot about it.

My IG is Taz
3308-5984-2739 is my fc
Im thursday (gtm +1) free, friday also.

ohjeezitskim

Sure, more is always appreciated :D But 4 is already great. :)
Btw I received it on b/w 2 from dreamworld, but totally forgot about it.

My IG is Taz
3308-5984-2739 is my fc
Im thursday (gtm +1) free, friday also.

Okay so you can trade it to me thursday and I can get it back to you friday?

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Congrats on the shiny! (But yeah, Farfetch'd is a pretty lame one - I had one in Pixelmon, my first shiny in that!)
Hmmm, you can replace the Spearow with Sentret, if that's alright? i have one of yours done...lol slacking!
I had to clear up my boxes yesterday because I was MMing so I had no room really. I had to clear out all the non-shiny snivy.
But I did manage the perfect HP ice snivy from just a perfect 6iv ditto and the snivy you gave me! So that was nice haha.

Also will get a big chunk out of your order today since I have nothing to do to but pokemon to keep me occupied.

Let me know if you can't find the Pidove!
Found the Pidove so I can get that, and yeah Sentret works great!

Also, if I'm not mistaken about gender ratios etc I'm breeding you 12 pokemon (2 with messed gender ratio) and requested 15 myself, so unless you already started doing Hoothoot we can drop that off and then it's a 14 for 14 trade counting Aero and Kabuto both as 2, right?

ohjeezitskim

Found the Pidove so I can get that, and yeah Sentret works great!

Also, if I'm not mistaken about gender ratios etc I'm breeding you 12 pokemon (2 with messed gender ratio) and requested 15 myself, so unless you already started doing Hoothoot we can drop that off and then it's a 14 for 14 trade counting Aero and Kabuto both as 2, right?

I was going to save him for last since I'd have to add egg moves. If that's fine with you, it's fine with me! I mean, I'll have him done eventually, so we can trade for him sometime down the road. I have about 8-9 of yours done now~

I have a Super Smadh Bros Greninja with an English name. Are you interested?

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Yo, ohjeezitskim,

I'm interested in the 5IV staryu that you have (Timid + Natural Cure please). I can offer an Adamant 5IV Huge Power Marill in return.

Let me know!

ohjeezitskim

Yo, ohjeezitskim,

I'm interested in the 5IV staryu that you have (Timid + Natural Cure please). I can offer an Adamant 5IV Huge Power Marill in return.

Let me know!

I have marill already, I'm sorry. I'm only looking for the pokemon in the "my wants" section or better ball females with 3-4 egg moves and perfect IVs.

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
i ll be online for today from now. Believe you havn't added me yet.

ohjeezitskim

i ll be online for today from now. Believe you havn't added me yet.

Yeah, I don't add people until we are about to trade since I trade with so many people and constantly have to delete friend cards, i'd probably end up deleting the friend cards I still need.

Let me know when you are online, I'm on my game but I never leave my wifi on. It's a battery killer.

ohjeezitskim

Okay, I'll be on in a minute after I add your FC. I can get the pokemon done by early tonight

-i added you and i'm on

Last edited:

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
I have also HA (inner focus) Kangaskhan (UT) lvl 10 with the egg move: counter in a dreamball
Naughty nature, again sadly not a good iv spread.

Interested?

ohjeezitskim

NEW STUFF!!
From a recent large trade between MokKish I've received many new pokemon!

These pokemon include: Gulpin, Sentret, Nincada, Farfetch'd, Seel,
Pidove, Purrloin, Nosepass, Paras, and a new and better Cubone!

As well as rare ball Aerodactyl (Premier ball - HA) and Kabuto (Nest ball)
(looking for other rare fossil balls!)

Managed to get myself an HA Wingull in dive ball with
brine, wide guard, and aqua ring from ORAS
And an HA Dream Ball Tropius with Curse, Dragon Dance, Headbutt

Other balls I've added are HA Dive OR Quick ball Chinchou
and Dive ball HA Blue Shellos!

Also new stuff to the SPECIAL tag!
Japanese EVENT HA Samurott!
Japanese EVENT SSB Greninja!
RNGed Shiny HP FIRE Ditto!
Battle Ready Metagross! Nicknameable
Almost Battle Ready Sawsbuck!
(Just needs better moves as it's egg moves are there)
2 both hatched by me, uncloned, contrary
level 1 HP ICE Snivy!

Coming soon to the special tag:
Battle of Hoenn HA Tyrunt!
WHF Shiny Rayquaza with 5IVs!
HA Emboar Event (Japanese)