• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ok, 22nd or 25th?

Powerful_Blaziken88

I know this should be in the release date topic, but it's hard to get an answer in such a widely posted in topic.

Is Canada getting Diamond and Pearl on the 22nd or the 25th? I've heard many people say both, and have even read official sources that state both.
I'd like someone who knows something about the topic to give an answer, please.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Because a lot of people are saying the 22nd, too, and someone posted a link from an official Nintendo of Canada website saying it was the 22nd. Somewhere else on that site says the 25th, but the article is newer and says the 22nd.

I wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this if it didn't mean I'd have to wait until the 27th to actually get it.

I heard it was the 25th but lately people have been saying the 22nd.

Powerful_Blaziken88

That's exactly the reason I'm asking. I want to know for sure. Since I go to a residential school, the 3 extra days suddenly turns into 5.

EDIT. There probably is a Canadian gamestop. It's strange, those stores usually do have games a couple of days late, but the release date still says the same as the American one. And Walmart has them on time, are they an American store?

Last edited:

mst666

Pwn N00b$
canada doesnt have gamestop, we have eb games, with my preorder i was told the 22nd, but last game i pre ordered was a week late

And Walmart has them on time, are they an American store?

Yes, Wal-Mart is an American store, although I'm not sure what relationship the American branch has with the Canadian one.

Because a lot of people are saying the 22nd, too, and someone posted a link from an official Nintendo of Canada website saying it was the 22nd. Somewhere else on that site says the 25th, but the article is newer and says the 22nd.

I wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this if it didn't mean I'd have to wait until the 27th to actually get it.

The Canadian release date is April 22nd. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. The source is as official as it gets.

Last edited:

Powerful_Blaziken88

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I was trying to get on here earlier after remembering about posting this thread, but the forum was down so I decided to call my local EB Games for clarification, but their computer was down... :( technology's great until it fails.