• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ok, cartoon network is taking a turn for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Billehh

Cartoon network is making the dumbest shows ever. The batman show they are going to produce isn't going to have the original villains which sucks. What is batman without joker?

Second of all I'd like to see more of the classic cartoons.

Best cartoon on cartoon network is arguably regular show.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Regarding the classic cartoons, they do have a little segment called Cartoon Planet...
Or, y'know. Boomerang.
Also, it's hard to revive a show without people complaining about how "it's ruined now."

I usually watch Regular Show and Adventure Time, but my sister is rather fond of Mad so I see it often.

I just don't watch it if no one else isn't already watching it, not that Mad is bad.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Yeah Boomerang has some pretty good shows on it now like Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girls etc. I do like Regular Show too.

AshSkittles

Really I thought Cartoon Network is getting back on its feet. Sure the Batman show kinda looks odd but yeah no joker big deal. Doesn't mean the network sucks. Only CN shows I find bad are Naked Animals Drama Island,Regular Show and Gum Ball

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic shows. I'm not that fond of MAD but I understand its popularity. But yeah everything else sucks. AT and RS carry the network.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Guys, CN is not "Ruined Forever" or anything like that most just are in the http://http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PeripheryDemographic periphery demographic which mean that you are not the target auidence anymore and or just grown out of it. It hasn't gotten any worse since we were kids. The only reason why we remember it so fondly is because the good stuff it worth remembering. We had stupid stuff we were kids too. The only time you can say CN is ruined forever is when the network is solely dominated by live-action programming.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Really I thought Cartoon Network is getting back on its feet. Sure the Batman show kinda looks odd but yeah no joker big deal. Doesn't mean the network sucks. Only CN shows I find bad are Naked Animals Drama Island,Regular Show and Gum Ball

You're not giving Regular Show enough credit. I didn't like it at first either, but it warmed on me. This was awesome.

Almost Naked Animals is a wretched, uninspired cartoon that makes both my eyes and ears bleed.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Is it weird that I love Adventure Time but hate Regular Show? Usually people are fans of both or neither.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yeah Boomerang has some pretty good shows on it now like Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girls etc. I do like Regular Show too.
Boomerang always had quality programming?

I've stopped paying attention to modern cartoons as they all make me sad.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
The original powerpuff girls, ben 10, Generator Rex and sometimes Adventure time are the only shows I ever really liked that have come on CN at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.