• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ok, cartoon network is taking a turn for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

I hate Cartoon Network.. I find most of the shows on there disgusting I only watch it for Bleach on Adult Swim.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Cartoon Network have barly any show worth watching. The only good shows would be Teen Titans Go which comes on next year, Total Drama Island, Star Wars. Everything else sucks. Especially Adventure Time, The Reqular Show and Sucks. I mean how are these shows funny huh? There's no humor, nothing but crap that is like 'Why is that pass the raidar' I hate those shows and people who watch them don't know what good humor is or a good show.

You watch Star Wars for humor?

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Cartoon Network have barly any show worth watching. The only good shows would be Teen Titans Go which comes on next year, Total Drama Island, Star Wars and a couple of other shows. Everything else sucks. Especially Adventure Time, The Reqular Show, Amazing World Of Gumball, Problom Solvers and Almost Naked Animal Sucks. I mean how are these shows funny huh? There's no humor, nothing but crap that is like 'Why is that pass the raidar' I hate those shows and people who watch them don't know what good humor is or a good show.

The Amazing World OF Gumball is like the creators are high on bath salt. When I saw the trailor I was like 'WTF!? What's up with this show?' it's just stupid. Adventure Time is creepy and it should been cancelled after the first episode because the who show sucks. I mean the dog is a perv for hanging out with the boy. Why? BECAUSE HE FREAKING TALKS!? I would be creep out if I had a dog that talks. The Reqular show is just plain stupid that I have no idea how the main characters are still alive because they are stupid. Problem Solvers is just plain creepy along with Almost Naked Animals. I mean WHY HAVE A TITLE WITH THE WORK NAKED HUH!? It's just stupid. And the real live action shows? IT'S CALLED CARTOON NETWORK PEOPLE THAT MEANS CARTOONS ONLY.

voicerocker

Platinum Master
The only time you can say CN is ruined forever is when the network is solely dominated by live-action programming.

I'll never truly understand why they even tried that. (It's called CARTOON Network!) I honestly believe it was an attempt to try to replace Toonami and bring in the audience that loved that block with more "action". I never watched any of the CN Real stuff and I'm glad it's gone. The only show left that's live action is Level Up, which doesn't seem interesting to me. Just too over the top for live action.

Almost Naked Animals is a wretched, uninspired cartoon that makes both my eyes and ears bleed.

Agreed. I think that's the only show I 100% refuse to watch. Who came up with that idea anyway?

====

Cartoon Network is better now than it was a few years ago when CN Real was the "hot new thing" that no one really seemed to like. And they do bring back some of the old favorites from time to time, so they know which shows people will watch, even if we've all seen them a hundred times!

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Honestly, I think cartoon network had it bad a couple of years ago while transitioning into the CN. Now, toonami is back, as a late night block, allowing it to have much more mature themed shows on it. Adventure Time and Regular show also aren't exactly targeted toward younger children. I'm college aged and I find them HILARIOUS. Gumball, however, is terrible. I also find The Looney Tunes Show quite enjoyable at time...maybe it's because I have a soft spot for Kristen Wiig who plays Lola in it but, I think many people just go through a stage where they can't appreciate the new and are severely nostalgic and I think that's the Stage the OP is in right now.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
but I can still dislike it, right?

Of corse you can, I hate Adventure Time and I don't watch it. Never saw one episode and I don't care for it. So yeah you can still dislike something.

regular show totally isn't for 10 year olds, im not saying its dirty or perverted, its just the humor is laughing at how much the main characters are hipsters. Most 10 year olds don't have friends who are aimless and marginally employed.

*IZ*

****, I haven't seen CN in years! After reading all these posts it seems that they don't even have Pokemon on there! Do they still have Courage the Cowardly Dog? That was my fav show back in the day.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
****, I haven't seen CN in years! After reading all these posts it seems that they don't even have Pokemon on there! Do they still have Courage the Cowardly Dog? That was my fav show back in the day.

They actually do have Pokemon, which is odd that no one is mentioning it, considering the fact this is a Pokemon Forum. And Courage is back in the form of reruns as part of cartoon planet, a hour block of classic Cartoon Network shows.

HoennMaster

Cartoon Network took a turn for the worse years ago. Pokémon, Adult Swim, Ben 10, and some Adventure Time episodes are the only things worth watching.

Speaking of which, what the hell happened to shows like Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack and the original Power Puff Girls???

They're on Boomerang now.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I just don't like cartoon network at all, and if it wasn't for pokemon i wouldn't touch it, and nothing cartoon network has could ever reach spongebob's awesomeness, although adventure time is alright

pocket Ace

Go with Gravity
I think Cartoon Network is actually getting a little better. Just a little. Very little live-action (except Level Up). I adore Adventure Time and Regular Show. Upcoming freshman in college, and I find them both hilarious. It's an acquired taste, you either like it or you don't but I find them both very smart shows.

I love the action-packed shows too. Ben 10, Star Wars, and Young Justice are all great. We've also gotten back to some old good stuff, like Cartoon Planet on Fridays and Toonami on Saturday. I also like MAD. And even if not all the programs are that great (what is this Naked Animals and Annoying Orange business... -__-) I find the channel as whole enjoyable and reminds me of a simpler time, ya know?

And Cartoon Network airs Pokemon, so it is yes.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Speaking of which, what the hell happened to shows like Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack and the original Power Puff Girls???

Craig Mckracken did make that show with the giant robot that nobody watched. Maybe you should've tried that?

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic shows. I'm not that fond of MAD but I understand its popularity. But yeah everything else sucks. AT and RS carry the network.

Both are just too strange for me.

Where exactly is boomerang btw? I have brighthouse if that helps

*IZ*

They actually do have Pokemon, which is odd that no one is mentioning it, considering the fact this is a Pokemon Forum. And Courage is back in the form of reruns as part of cartoon planet, a hour block of classic Cartoon Network shows.

Oh well thats good to hear. No bitching from me, here.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Here we go again. I thought people would stop complaining about Cartoon Network when they realized they aren't in the network's target audience and stop talking about older cartoons like they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. I guess some people won't stop bashing their head against that wall called nostalgia.

They weren't that good, most were overrated, and its seriously about time people got over it.

The only shows I like on CN is Adventure Time, Regular Show, Total Drama Island, Young Justice, the rest of the shows are meh especially Pokemon which was better on Kid's WB.>_> I also have boomerang on my TV so watching the old shows is a treat.:) I do miss the old shows and its blocks but Cartoon Planet isn't that bad, and I'm so happy that Toonami is back on air, now we may want Friday's if possible...:p

Cartoon network is making the dumbest shows ever. The batman show they are going to produce isn't going to have the original villains which sucks. What is batman without joker?

Second of all I'd like to see more of the classic cartoons.

Best cartoon on cartoon network is arguably regular show.

Well that is weird but better avoid that type of show then if you don't like it plus there is Boomerang which has most of the old shows.

Guys, CN is not "Ruined Forever" or anything like that most just are in the http://http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pm...eryDemographic periphery demographic which mean that you are not the target auidence anymore and or just grown out of it. It hasn't gotten any worse since we were kids. The only reason why we remember it so fondly is because the good stuff it worth remembering. We had stupid stuff we were kids too. The only time you can say CN is ruined forever is when the network is solely dominated by live-action programming.

This

Craig Mckracken did make that show with the giant robot that nobody watched. Maybe you should've tried that?

Correction, that was Gennedy Tarvochsky *sorry for the misspelling*(the creator of Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack) and the show was called Sym-Biotic Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.