• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ok so what should i do again???

golduck#1

ok so this is my team and i sort of no the natures but if you could help with every thing it would be good e.g. ev's, move set ( for ingame not competive just incase you got lost) and natures.

this is my future team, hitmonchan,hericross,snorlax,poliwrath (any good???), venusaur and ninetails.

thanks for the future help!!!!!!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You need to list the Natures & moveset, or there is nothing to rate :)

Dresden

Pokémon Master
ok so this is my team and i sort of no the natures but if you could help with every thing it would be good e.g. ev's, move set ( for ingame not competive just incase you got lost) and natures.

this is my future team, hitmonchan,hericross,snorlax,poliwrath (any good???), venusaur and ninetails.

thanks for the future help!!!!!!

Um, three fighting types seems a bit over the top... No electric? No psychic? You're missing a lot of type coverage.

golduck#1

You need to list the Natures & moveset, or there is nothing to rate :)

ok well i wasn't planning on doing this. so i might not be up to par but what about this

snorlax brave/relaxed/sassy
yawn
bellydrum/ice beam
thunderbolt/filler
eq

poliwrath mild/rash

ice beam
psychic
surf
brick brack

hitmonchan/maybe a nidoking ( yea i will do king) nature lonely?
double kick ( never getting rid of this attack it's my favourite)
sludge bomb/eq
ice beam/shadow ball/sludge bomb
megahorn/ filler

ninetails modest
safeguard/grudge
flamethrower
confuse way
will o wisp

venusaur sassy

razor leaf/giga drain
leech seed
sleep powder/sythnes
filler

hericross adamant

mega horn
swords dance
brick break
filler/eq

Um, three fighting types seems a bit over the top... No electric? No psychic? You're missing a lot of type coverage.

i no but i am trying for new pokes. why need pyschic when you got poliwrath with the move psychic. electric i am not a big fan of it in this team only because venusaur and ice beam can take down the types electric is good against

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
ok well i wasn't planning on doing this. so i might not be up to par but what about this

snorlax brave/relaxed/sassy
yawn
bellydrum/ice beam
thunderbolt/filler
eq

poliwrath mild/rash

ice beam
psychic
surf
brick brack

hitmonchan/maybe a nidoking ( yea i will do king) nature lonely?
double kick ( never getting rid of this attack it's my favourite)
sludge bomb/eq
ice beam/shadow ball/sludge bomb
megahorn/ filler

ninetails modest
safeguard/grudge
flamethrower
confuse way
will o wisp

venusaur sassy

razor leaf/giga drain
leech seed
sleep powder/sythnes
filler

hericross adamant

mega horn
swords dance
brick break
filler/eq

i no but i am trying for new pokes. why need pyschic when you got poliwrath with the move psychic. electric i am not a big fan of it in this team only because venusaur and ice beam can take down the types electric is good against

For Snorelax,this set worked for me on Snorelax
Belly Drum
Rest
Snore
Yawn

For Heracross,the filler can be reversal.
Hope I helped.
P.S.The set works.

golduck#1

ok thanks bro. i will start right away