• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ok we have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and now we have Diamond & Pearl so what's nex?

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
If there is a third legendary, it'll have to be the ruler of energy in order to keep in step with the Relativism theme.

Cain

RAWR
I think the third game will be called Pokemon Mother-Of-Pearl 8D!

To be honest, I'm guessing the third installment will be Opal or something along the line of a Diamond/Pearl.

Dragonking

Dimitar said:
If there is a third legendary, it'll have to be the ruler of energy in order to keep in step with the Relativism theme.

I think that is a good assumption, Time, Space, Energy. another perfect trio.

Aquadragon

Darkness princess #1
Snow and Forest.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Ebony & Pearl
Pocket & Monster
Signature & Avatar
Pokeball & Potion
Galaxy & Cosmos

Pieter

Rarehunter
pokemon Earth and Sky

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Pokemon Metal and Stone, these are the only things I can think of lol.

Justin

there's already a thread about this, anyway I think the third installment will be Jade or Topaz.

Jade and Topaz are FAKE POKEMON GAMES if you want to know! i'm not joking i actually found out they are fake.

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
D/P third installment better be Opal. Sounds very good indeed.
5th gen should be Jade and Topaz.
Justin said:
Jade and Topaz are FAKE POKEMON GAMES if you want to know! i'm not joking i actually found out they are fake.
No matter the fake game status, Diamond was a fake game too.

esper109

HGSS FTW
Pokemon Shadow and Light
Pokemon Black and White
Pokemon Speed and Power (lol Telefang)
Pokemon Sparkling Silver and Shining Gold
Pokemon Time and Space.

Pokemon Time and Space is kinda impossible, considering diaruga/parukia are time/space controlling pkmn

~Bent~

awhups
There is also a chance that there might not be a third installment. Perfect example, FR/LG.
'Cept that FR/LG was already a remake. A hypothetical third version would just be a "redux."

To tell the truth, I'm bored with third versions. I do like Crystal and Emerald better than G/S and Ru/Sa respectively, but can't they just get them right the first time? Creating a whole new game in the same generation would be a much better choice, giving new storyline and different Pokemon encounters or items but still retaining compatibility.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Pokemon:
Fire
Seed
Water
Dark
Light

blog_dog

Awww Cute
i made a sprite for the idea of Pokemon Opal yettt my computer needed to be wiped out and i lost my sprite :( yeettt i can show u it when i make it again :D o yea and i think pokemon black and white is a great idea but instead of black and white how about shadow black and light white?

Last edited:

Deep

wow i like the ideas of Pokemon Sun and Moon and Pokemon Shadow and Light.

but my idea is Pokemon Dragon and Treasure