• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OK, What is Better? Hikaru no GO or Death Note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Coming from the guy who has to degrade someone just because he's so insecure he needs to put misfortune on someone to feel good...............

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
I guess only an intellectual could really understand how humble and intellectual the ending is.............................

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!
I guess only an intellectual could really understand how humble and intellectual the ending is.............................

Big words and boring plans dont make it intellectual, contrary to popular belief, Death Note's ending is just plain boring.

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!

Big words and boring plans dont make it intellectual, contrary to popular belief, Death Note's ending is just plain boring.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
You find boring because you aren't an intellectual. It's something you must be to understand. Otherwise, there is no explanation, well one I can't find off hand.

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!
You find boring because you aren't an intellectual. It's something you must be to understand. Otherwise, there is no explanation, well one I can't find off hand.

Naw, I dont think so, it's boring because they cram in the entire sought out plan into a few chapters, nothing interesting happens, Near brags and Light looks ****** off, then Light whines like a baby, which is just embarassing, yup, it's boring and dissapointing, deal with it, Death Note is only super intelligent to complete idiots.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
How's finding something boring mean you don't understand it? Most people understand math, yet they find it boring.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Thanks for posting Outlawz. I haven't had a post in this for quite a while ^-^"

Anzua2

Don't post for the sake of upping your post count.

Thank you.

Luvs to Destroy

Collector/Breeder
ok. i understand that people like to play go and its popular but i really really don't care about reading a manga where you watch someone play a game (probably part of the reason why i hate yu-gi-oh). Deathnote does lack in many places but the parts where all the tension and pressure finally bursts into what me and my friends call "oh my god" moments. so ya death note hands down.

LucDisway

Bumping Topics
Personally Hikaru no Go is my favourite manga of all time and I would much rather have it continue than having Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.