• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ok which song suits which shipping

DawnKenny

I luv anime :)
guys I am new and thanks for giving time this is my first thread so guys please tell which song suits which ship
My opinion
Amourshipping: counting stars or call you mine
Contestshipping: I hate you I love you or why dont you love me
Penguinshipping: love story or despacito
Marrisonshipping: Alone pt 2 or innocence

Amourshipping: I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You, I Swear, Bring Me Back to Life, When I See You Smile, Crush, Lucky, Glory of Love

DawnKenny

Good

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Just a quick suggestion. When mentioning a song, please mention the artist. It’s formatted like this: [ARTIST NAME]-[SONG TITLE] (ex. Alan Walker-Alone Part II). Not everyone listens to pop music and/or knows what all these songs are just by their title, so this formatting method is helpful.
Cheers!

DawnKenny

Ok
Just a quick suggestion. When mentioning a song, please mention the artist. It’s formatted like this: [ARTIST NAME]-[SONG TITLE] (ex. Alan Walker-Alone Part II). Not everyone listens to pop music and/or knows what all these songs are just by their title, so this formatting method is helpful.
Cheers!

SatoSereFan224888

For AmourShipping, I was thinking I don’t want to miss a thing by Aerosmith. It would be perfect for Ash singing it.

DawnKenny