1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Okami sequel is real, DS-exclusive.

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Overheat Hothead, Sep 1, 2009.

1. wat?
    When the fuck did I say that.

2. Zerokku

Zerokku Nonstop Breeder

Ahh it was cobalt latios. The quote tree must have gotten screwed up.

3. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

More importantly, how the hell did you wind up with Yellow Torterra saying that in the first place? I mean sure, you screwed up, but really, Unless you misquoted me or something (which, going by what was said, probably was the case).
    edit: don't worry about it. I think I got it figured out now.

In response, I suppose that makes sense. Granted, I would have preferred a Wii sequel to this... but, I'm picky like that anyways.

<C_L>

4. Now, I wonder if I should make an Okami Discussion thread, that game is cool enough to deserve one.

5. Overheat Hothead

Overheat Hothead Custom User Title

Whatever you do, don't put it in the Nintendo discussion. One of my biggest pet-peeves with this forum is that people are always putting stuff there that belongs in Other Video Games discussion.

Anyways, that vid looks a little clunky or something. I'm having trouble imagining the enormous world of Okami not only fitting on a little cartridge, but also, a little screen (or two).

6. But Capcom releasing a sequel exclusively for a Nintendo console kinda makes it leaning to this section, and IIRC Okami got better sales on the Wii than on the PS2.

7. Electivirus

Electivirus Not really, no.

I assumed that it was the video's fault. I went on Capcom's site and it was much smoother.

8. Overheat Hothead

Overheat Hothead Custom User Title

Well, the sequel really doesn't matter because that is being discussed here. Besides if there is an aspect that relates to a non-Nintendo subject, it really should go in Other.

Edit:
    I'll have to check that out.

9. Zerokku

Zerokku Nonstop Breeder

10. P-fan

P-fan Storm Trainer

You know the the sequel to Metroid was release for the Gameboy since it was a popular handheld at the time.

11. Ends With A Bang

Ends With A Bang Well-Known Member

Well I'm rather excited for this! That is a huge understatment really...
    No Ammy though...hopefully this new character is just as good as Furball though (It's soo cuuuute! Now I get the 'chibi' part)
    Estimated at about 2010 in Japan so 2011 for the US/UK then?
    ..I'm hoping for some gameplay on the Celestial Plain.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009