• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Okay, here.

Bardische

Elegance.
I've beaten the Elite Four now. Now what? I'm in the Fight Area currently. Here's the current statistics on my team. Haven't decided any movesets for the frontier.

Infernape Lv: 71
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Blaze
Held Item: Fist Plate
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz

Staraptor Lv: 69 (hehe...)
Nature: Lax
Ability: Intimidate
Held Item: Life Orb
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Close Combat
- Return

Togekiss Lv: 70 (Okay, my good friend gave me a Togepi egg that had one with Serene Grace, but a Quiet nature too, so I'm lucky and VERY thankful for it!)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Serene Grace
Held Item: Leftovers
(Took me another 10 hours of non-stop leveling to raise this bad boy.)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Floatzel Lv: 68
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item: Razor Fang
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up

Espeon Lv: 70
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item: Mind Plate
- Psychic
- Helping Hand
- Morning Sun
- Grass Knot

Any RMTs appreciated X)

Off-topic(seriously): I'm using No$GBA, and the sav file it made won't work on Pokesav. Is there a way to make it work? I'm above all AGAINST hacking, but I'm never going to use the sav file in real-life battles anyway. I really need to get Pokemon from trades -____-

I've beaten the Elite Four now. Now what? I'm in the Fight Area currently. Here's the current statistics on my team. Haven't decided any movesets for the frontier.

Nature: Naughty
- Grass Knot / Hidden Power {Ice}
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot

Nature: Jolly
Held Item: Choice Band
- Brave Bird
- Endeavor
- Close Combat
- Return

Togekiss Lv: 70 (Okay, my good friend gave me a Togepi egg that had one with Serene Grace, but a Quiet nature too, so I'm lucky and VERY thankful for it!)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere
- Roost / Nasty Plot

Nature: Adamant
Held Item: Life Orb / Leftovers
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up

Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Morning Sun / Hidden Power {Ice} / Baton Pass
- Grass Knot

Any RMTs appreciated X)

Off-topic(seriously): I'm using No$GBA, and the sav file it made won't work on Pokesav. Is there a way to make it work? I'm above all AGAINST hacking, but I'm never going to use the sav file in real-life battles anyway. I really need to get Pokemon from trades -____-

If you're going up against the Frontier, you really need to EV Train and get proper natures for all of them. Also, 20% Boost items are horrible.

Terry. T.

One and Only...

Nature: Naughty/Lonely
Held Item: Focus Sash
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- HP Ice Power 70

- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Close Combat
- Return

Nature: Timid
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Held Item: Razor Fang
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up

- Psychic
- Helping Hand
- Morning Sun
- Grass Knot

Any RMTs appreciated X)

Changes in bold.