• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old and New and Random!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
Everything looks great, but the linear pattern of the water. It seems too... flat. But what would I know? I've never done one before. xP Does it fit DP sprites?

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Woops I never stopped to think of that.
and yeah the water I was lazy with D=

YAY I finally designed the fire starter for Kymoto (my region) soon to appear in the comic now I made it XD

firepoke.png

Frosted Heavens

Crystallized Wind
That fire pokemon is the CUTEST thing I ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep up your beautiful fakemon and sorry for my very long absence^-^'

Electric Soul Fairy

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
It's cute. ^^ Something about it's outline bothers me, It looks kinda... thick. ^^ And dark. =P

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
The fakemon is pretty good. The tail should be reshaded to reflect that it has a top-central light source instead of a top-left one (not a bad thing, but it's not official style and all that)

voho

Someone save me....
Yeah, Your bb's are awsome, but they don't fit d/p sprites....*Cries*
Maybe you could make some D/p Style ones?

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
I know the outline looks a bit thick, Ive been trying a new style to try and imitate the DP style. If you examine DP sprites they tend to be simpler and use more black on the outline~

Thanks for the crit Amaisan Axis!
and I might try some D/P style backgrounds soon~

Ameena

(l_(l I'm bored! :/
I hope you won't mind me using all the cities you've made and are going to make? If you do then that's fine.

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
Woops I never stopped to think of that.
and yeah the water I was lazy with D=

YAY I finally designed the fire starter for Kymoto (my region) soon to appear in the comic now I made it XD

firepoke.png

Oh god O.O I love it :3 Its so cuteeee!!! I want to see its evo's right now kthanks ^^

mitsi

<- SaY HeLlO
I think your sprites are some of the best I have ever seen.

Off topic: I want the potatoes

dark_entei

You're maps have inspired me to try (and likely fail) to create my own tileset. I hope you don't mind if I use yours as a starting point. (Don't worry I won't steal 'em).

voho

Someone save me....
*Listens to the song "Rise", by origa* I was wondering, maybe you could help me with a few things for the maw by PM? That would be most helpful ^_^

Haywire_Hakaze

Pokemon Egg Trainer
FINALLY - NEW OVERWORLD POKEMON!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/kyledove/alloverworlds.png
haha, I decided to start again on my overworld pokemon, but in my new style. These are not in the nintendo overworld style, nor my old style. I make them much smaller with black outlines and give them shadows, as you can see Ive only finished the first 150 so farbut Im hoping to do them all including my own XD

Ummm... I don't see Ponyta and Rapidash anywhere. o.o;
You might be missing more, but I haven't exactly counted.

However... These are absolutely amazing. I can't sprite from scratch. Period. Believe me, I've tried. To think that you've been perfecting for quite a while... Talk about patience! Kudos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.