• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in "Aim to Be a Master"

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I wouldn't say jobber, but its win-to-lose ratio was a bit too even despite being this superb Greninja of legend.

(Unlike this random Sinnoh-ian Riolu egg that found its way to Ash.)
I mean it seems like a lose-lose. People will either say it's lost too much or won too much....hence Lucario. Is there a specific win percentage that is good?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I mean it seems like a lose-lose. People will either say it's lost too much or won too much....hence Lucario. Is there a specific win percentage that is good?
I'm pretty sure Lucario's is the best, with only 2 losses (ignoring the long streak of tentacle losses that weren't played seriously just to make Ash suffer comically), 1 tie, and all wins.

Helps massively that his last wins were against the odds put forth by Champions.

Last edited: