• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in "Aim to Be a Master"

Feb. 17’s episode is a TRio/Pikachu episode, while the 24th is about Ash’s Lapras
Maybe March….
Now I am crying a thousand waterfalls .-.

If Serena appear I hope she don't become strong independent woman stereotype. It is nice to have goals but she is traditional marriage woman in her spirit .-. she want to cook for her man and be good housewife. I want this life too and I choose it for myself! It's not a bad goal for any girl or woman.

She is woman type who get joy from feeding her husband stomach or raising the pokemons. I like this quality of her character so hopefully she don't say Ash motivate her for new goals that don't involve Ash -.-

Sham

The Guardian of War
Why are y’all doing this on Beyoncé’s internet

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Now I am crying a thousand waterfalls .-.

If Serena appear I hope she don't become strong independent woman stereotype. It is nice to have goals but she is traditional marriage woman in her spirit .-. she want to cook for her man and be good housewife. I want this life too and I choose it for myself! It's not a bad goal for any girl or woman.

She is woman type who get joy from feeding her husband stomach or raising the pokemons. I like this quality of her character so hopefully she don't say Ash motivate her for new goals that don't involve Ash -.-
creepy af to talk about this about a 10 year old

creepy af to talk about this about a 10 year old
You wouldn’t be malding if this was Misty
Now I can see Sham and Rafa being triggered by OPs statement

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Again that’s just your head canon.

Also no, if you look at the costumes May, Serena, Chloe used for the contest lives there is a pretty drastic difference between those costumes and Dawn’s Contest dress.

If Dawn was participating it Pokémon Contest Lives they would have just come out and said it and she would have had a similar costume to May, Serena, and Chloe.

But since Dawn is just wearing her Contest dress which is similar to the previous dress she’s worn for contest and since she never referred to it as Contest Live, it means it’s safe to assume that Dawn is still doing normal Pokémon contest and that Pokémon Contest and Contest Lives are different.

Lmao you’re over analyzing it over dresses as if if there’s a uniform dress code for it.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
At this point we shouldn't expect any old companions.

Only reserves mostly being just there

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Kind of?
Absolutely Dawn needs closure, so does Serena and May
I agree with dawn and may but with Serena It depends... With regards to her relationship with ash yeah there should be a satisfying closure to that part of her but as a performer, I think her arc is already completed she is living the dream already inspiring and making people smile in Hoenn.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's a long shot, but I wouldn't mind if Kenji [Tracey] were to return in one the final episodes and given actual dialogue. Haruka [May] returning with a speaking role is practically impossible, and Hiroshi [Ritchie] coming back seems just as unlikely, so I'd settle for Kenji.