• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
D

Deleted member 384931

Something I have been thinking about :Isnt it weird that EVERY and I mean EVERY companion has met an other old/new companion except Serena? What is the deal with that?

I just hope Dawn/May/Serena return for a contest episode. We can dream right? I was surprised due the reserves so who knows?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Something I have been thinking about :Isnt it weird that EVERY and I mean EVERY companion has met an other old/new companion except Serena? What is the deal with that?

I just hope Dawn/May/Serena return for a contest episode. We can dream right? I was surprised due the reserves so who knows?
Serena just hasn't had her chance to return yet? It's not that big of a deal, really..

Morax

King of heroes
There is no reason for serena to return, just keep her away until the end of the series, the fanfic corner of my mind imagines her presenting the PWC final before the fight between Ash and Leon
If my theory is true, everyone will return before Serena, since I still think they are saving her for last
Yeah, Love interests exist to boost the MCs morale so the best time to use them is when he is an pinch or depressed. That could make him appreciate her more ( or maybe fall in love? )

Now with the Sinnoh pandering going on (and Gary returning). I want Paul to make his appearance in the series again. Need myself another Paul and Ash battle. Maybe this time Ash can keep one of his promises and battle against Paul "soon."

EDIT: Also, I know people really don't care for Tracey (and neither do I to be honest), but with all of the continuity in this series, I'm very much surprised that we haven't seen him around at Oak's Lab. Wonder if they just retconned him out of existence haha.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah, Love interests exist to boost the MCs morale so the best time to use them is when he is an pinch or depressed. That could make him appreciate her more ( or maybe fall in love? )
Good point tbh

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Now with the Sinnoh pandering going on (and Gary returning). I want Paul to make his appearance in the series again. Need myself another Paul and Ash battle. Maybe this time Ash can keep one of his promises and battle against Paul "soon."

EDIT: Also, I know people really don't care for Tracey (and neither do I to be honest), but with all of the continuity in this series, I'm very much surprised that we haven't seen him around at Oak's Lab. Wonder if they just retconned him out of existence haha.
I'm not the biggest Tracey fan either, but I want good writing, and just pretending the dude doesn't exist is terrible. BW avoided him twice but at least he was mentioned (and cameo'd in Charizard's return episode), never appeared in XY because that series was allergic to continuity in general but the biggest mistake was SM042. There's no excuse for that. And there won't be any excuse in the future lab episode either. They just have to say he went travelling on his own or something.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
I'm not the biggest Tracey fan either, but I want good writing, and just pretending the dude doesn't exist is terrible. BW avoided him twice but at least he was mentioned (and cameo'd in Charizard's return episode), never appeared in XY because that series was allergic to continuity in general but the biggest mistake was SM042. There's no excuse for that. And there won't be any excuse in the future lab episode either. They just have to say he went travelling on his own or something.

IKR? If they don't want to show him, at least say he's traveling or on an errand or something. Just because he's the 4th worst companion doesn't mean they should treat him like doesn't exist...

SM42 was especially bad with Misty, Brock and references to the OS.
The Oranges Islands may have been busy work, but they weren't SO bad they should act like they didn't happen...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
There is no reason for serena to return, just keep her away until the end of the series, the fanfic corner of my mind imagines her presenting the PWC final before the fight between Ash and Leon
Do they need a reason to bring her back? Dawn didn’t really have a reason to return in BW besides keeping the trend of the previous season’s female companion returning. They can find someway for her to have a meaningful impact for Ash or Chloe.

Agreed on both points. I actually like Tracey and it’s weird how he just gets shafted when he could just show up next to Oak. Hated how SM just didn’t show him at all

Do they need a reason to bring her back? Dawn didn’t really have a reason to return in BW besides keeping the trend of the previous season’s female companion returning. They can find someway for her to have a meaningful impact for Ash or Chloe.
You are right, but I also said the same a comment later

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Agreed on both points. I actually like Tracey and it’s weird how he just gets shafted when he could just show up next to Oak. Hated how SM just didn’t show him at all
Goh and Chloe could be interested in seeing a Pokémon Contest and could travel with Ash to Hoenn or something to see one which just so happens to be the one Dawn is participating in.

Status
Not open for further replies.