• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
So far we’ve had

Kanto- Oak, Delia, Gary
Johto- Chuck, Lance (Gen 1 character but they met him in johto)
Hoenn-
Sinnoh-
Unova- Iris
Kalos- Korrina
Alola- Kukui, Burnett, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe, Rotomdex, Lillie, and Gladion

I’d like if there was someone returning from each region. For sinnoh, I’d love to see Cynthia come back, Paul is also always welcome, and for Hoenn, it’d be cool to see ash rebattle a frontier brain for PWC

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I’d love for Bianca to return. She was Ash’s first female rival but was heavily shafted for Trip and Stephen. I’m not counting on a return from her but it would great to see what she’s up to.

D

Deleted member 384931

I’d love for Bianca to return. She was Ash’s first female rival but was heavily shafted for Trip and Stephen. I’m not counting on a return from her but it would great to see what she’s up to.
That would be nice too

Jangobadass

Surprise!
So far we’ve had

Kanto- Oak, Delia, Gary
Hoenn-
Sinnoh-
Unova- Iris
Kalos- Korrina
Alola- Kukui, Burnett, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe, Rotomdex, Lillie, and Gladion

I’d like if there was someone returning from each region. For sinnoh, I’d love to see Cynthia come back, Paul is also always welcome, and for Hoenn, it’d be cool to see ash rebattle a frontier brain for PWC

Also Gurrkin and Wikstrom for Kalos.

Also hoping for another Isshu cameo or two in PM65. At the very least we should get Cilan in a flashback.

And you just KNOW some Sinnoh characters will appear sooner or later ;). I'm thinking the fall, or early nest year. Maybe even both
(though we're getting Infernape as appetizer)

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Also Gurrkin and Wikstrom for Kalos.

Also hoping for another Isshu cameo or two in PM65. At the very least we should get Cilan in a flashback.

And you just KNOW some Sinnoh characters will appear sooner or later ;). I'm thinking the fall, or early nest year. Maybe even both
(though we're getting Infernape as appetizer)
Right, I didn’t include Wikstrom because ash never met him, but he did have that little cameo in the Diancie movie...completely forgot about Gurrkin. Thanks for the correction!

And yeah, so hyped for Infernape. I’d love if all the recent Darkrai merch meant Tobias but i highly doubt it

Even better, give Ash even more trouble. Bianca AND Barry with Bianca tripping into Ash and then Barry running into him and threatening to fine him. The anime loves its gags so that would be fun I suppose.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I wonder where people get this from? They didn't forget that ash won the alola league, they didn't forget that burnett was pregnant when ash left alola, they didn't forget that iris wants to be a dragon master, they didn't forget that brock wants to be a doctor, they didn't forget ash's pity badges, they didn't forget that lillie was on a trip away from alola, they certainly won't be forgetting this.
So now we're pretending that major plot points are the same as someone giving Ash a little peck before leaving? Its hardly important, I've kissed people who's names I never even knew and it's had zero impact on my life..

D

Deleted member 384931

Well then give Serena a Delphox, Clemont a Chesnaught, Dawn a Loppuny, May a Delcatty. If IRIS can evolve her little Axew off-screen into a Haxorus, wont be a problem for others either.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
So far we’ve had

Kanto- Oak, Delia, Gary
Hoenn-
Sinnoh-
Unova- Iris
Kalos- Korrina

Giovanni and Gurkinn are missing? I'm only mentioning the game characters...

I think:
Kanto - Misty, Brock, Bruno, Lorelei, Agatha, Lt. Surge, Erika
Johto - Eusine (imagine the salt he'll get), Clair
Hoenn - May, Steven, Wallace, Brandon, Anabel
Sinnoh - Dawn, Flint, Cynthia, Prof. Rowan, Aaron, Riley, Volkner, Looker, Barry
Unova - Cilan, Alder, Bianca
Kalos - Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Prof. Sycamore, Diantha, Grant, Alexa, Siebold
Alola - Hala, Faba, Lusamine, Ilima

Status
Not open for further replies.