• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Seeing Iris again was so cool. I wish the production had been in better shape but alas, these things happen. I really enjoyed seeing Kairyuu and Satoshi overcome Iris, though, that was a cool finisher.

I definitely want to see more older characters return! Let's get Ooba to return with Denji! And Shirona! Ooh, what if Shinji defeats Shirona in a rematch after all these years?!

LucasMV

Seeing Iris again was so cool. I wish the production had been in better shape but alas, these things happen. I really enjoyed seeing Kairyuu and Satoshi overcome Iris, though, that was a cool finisher.

I definitely want to see more older characters return! Let's get Ooba to return with Denji! And Shirona! Ooh, what if Shinji defeats Shirona in a rematch after all these years?!
Yeah, I'd really like to see Paul coming back. Him and Cynthia are two trainers that I feel have to show up.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Besides Paul coming back I want to see AJ, Giselle, Tyson and other league winners return in the pwc

Red and Blue

Still hoping that Brandon shows up in the PWC. He'd definitely be strong enough to be in Hyper Class(or heck even the Top 8)

Sham

The Guardian of War
So now that technically everyone in Alola has made a cameo and BW if you count Clemont’s special. They really should bring Serena and or Bonnie and Clemont. At this point they’ve literally favored Brock and Misty twice over them in SM and brought back characters that were in between XY (so before and after).

D

Deleted member 384931

So now that technically everyone in Alola has made a cameo and BW if you count Clemont’s special. They really should bring Serena and or Bonnie and Clemont. At this point they’ve literally favored Brock and Misty twice over them in SM and brought back characters that were in between XY (so before and after).
Yes true lol. What is up with that?

And IF Serena returns let her interact with Koharu. She KNOWS how Koharu feels about finding a goal.

LucasMV

Centro have shown off some new Pokémon merch. Dawn/Cynthia returns maybe?

With Volkner and Infernape confirmed, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn and Cynthia come back. Cynthia as a PWC Master Class trainer.
Dawn, I don't know, probably just to promote Sinnoh remakes. I doubt she'll be part of the PWC, specially not now that Ash is already at the Top 100.

Morax

King of heroes
Because that's how the trope works. You're supposed to hope that her love will come to fruition. It's an incomplete confession where you have to assume that the boy reciprocates her feelings when they meet again. It's like that movie "kimi no na wa" where it ends with the boy asking her name, the implication is that they become a couple later on.

Now you'd ask "why be so subtle about it?" Because the japanese love to work with ambiguity. A lot of romcoms have an ambiguous ending even though the main pairing is obvious.

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Now you'd ask "why be so subtle about it?" Because japs love to work with ambiguity. A lot of romcoms have an ambiguous ending even though the main pairing is obvious.
Hi, just an innocent remark. You might wanna be careful when using that word because nowadays it is considered a slur, and someone else might take offense at that even if you don't mean any harm. For context: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

Sham

The Guardian of War
Because serena's not easy to import. We've had this conversation a billion times. It's not that they are ignoring her but they legitimately can't touch her until the end because of the cliffhanger that is the kiss.
This series glosses over a bunch of things. They don’t have to acknowledge the kiss. Ash barely acknowledged it and just gave her a smile and seen her off on her flight. It’s not like he expressed mutual interest in starting a relationship. Serena can totally can have an appearance outside of amour.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This series glosses over a bunch of things. They don’t have to acknowledge the kiss. Ash barely acknowledged it and just gave her a smile and seen her off on her flight. It’s not like he expressed mutual interest in starting a relationship. Serena can totally can have an appearance outside of amour.
I don't get why some people believe she can't lmao

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!

Centro have shown off some new Pokémon merch. Dawn/Cynthia returns maybe?

Well, DUH. We all KNOW there's going to be a bunch of Sinnoh elements for the remakes and/or Legends. Looks like it'll even be an arc.

The real question is it's misadventures in Sinnoh, a trip to ancient Sinnoh (which would let them get in on that isaki action), or a little of both...

Status
Not open for further replies.