• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The only companions who havent made any cameo/flashback or appearance in JN (JN075) so far:
-Misty
-Max and May
-Clemont and Bonnie
-Serena

Even Tracey did, even if it was just a mention. Same with Brock. Cilan made a flashback cameo in JN065. Iris, Aloloan gang sans Lillie (she appeared through a letter) and Dawn in JN074/075
Brock will easily fix most of that lol

If Serena still likes Ash, I hope Brock gets to meet her just for the reaction it'd give him

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Brock probably wouldn't care and most likely appreciate is luckier with romance even if he doesn't notice

D

Deleted member 384931

Are ppl scared they are going to mess up another old character, cause "the Queen" didnt get all her moments?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
SM was the perfect time. JN feels like an afterthought on his development. Cant see him become stronger after the PWC.
He’ll stay around anyways since it’s too late for him to go. He’s forever while every other companion/protagonist are temporary.

D

Deleted member 384931

He’ll stay around anyways since it’s too late for him to go. He’s forever while every other companion/protagonist are temporary.
Him as a secondary Character I wouldnt mind if he became PWC Champion

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m fully expecting a Brock and Misty return. It’s honestly too unrealistic if they don’t return considering Ash is spending most of his time in Kanto. Misty is always welcomed considering she didn’t get the chance to have as much development as her predecessors.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Hope Brock and Misty don't return.
Am okay with them getting cameo/mentions but taking into account they recently returned in SM I'd prefer the writers give chance to other characters that have not returned in a long time.
SM being so recent is perhaps the other reason it's got only 2 episodes out of 80 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.