• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hope Brock and Misty don't return.
Am okay with them getting cameo/mentions but taking into account they recently returned in SM I'd prefer the writers give chance to other characters that have not returned in a long time.
Misty shouldn't unless we actually are getting everyone. What would her presence add? Ash literally just beat her so a battle between the two wouldn't be exciting(Nor would it be for any Alola character other than Kiawe)

Brock should come back so we can have a Ash-Dawn-Brock episode, which we're practically owed after the Croagunk/Piplup clickbait episode....
And maybe he could actually get some use out of that random offscreen Comfey he showed off for two seconds(Seriously why not just use Chansey???)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I can imagine what will be the look on its face though it'd be hilarious to watch

Oh i am feeling so jealous, he is denser than black clouds and he has gotten a girl while i am still single despite being elder while trying to tear his handkerchief with teeths. He gave similar reaction in movie 5 when bianca/ latias kissed ash remember.

I’m fully expecting a Brock and Misty return. It’s honestly too unrealistic if they don’t return considering Ash is spending most of his time in Kanto. Misty is always welcomed considering she didn’t get the chance to have as much development as her predecessors.

Is in't that ironic that she is in need of development in her cameos despite spending most time than other pokegirls.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Oh i am feeling so jealous, he is denser than black clouds and he has gotten a girl while i am still single despite being elder while trying to tear his handkerchief with teeths. He gave similar reaction in movie 5 when bianca/ latias kissed ash remember.

Is in't that ironic that she is in need of development in her cameos despite spending most time than other pokegirls.
Yeah I remember and misty reaction was also awesome in that movie though

It appears that Serena returning is now delayed?!

I think She could evolve her Braixen off-screen into Delphox, I wonder what will Serena catch this time if she does return?
Sauce?

Writers hate her!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Why does every thread turn into Serena.
Does my nut in.
She some how makes it into every thread even when it doesn’t relate to her. And numerous threads get locked because of discussions about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.