• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

the fact that Ash is taking on volkner in 2 episodes kind of demerits the whole post.

besides the rest of it is so random and thrown together how can you take it seriously?
Yeah I hear you. Another Sinnoh arc seems ridiculous because we just finished one.

SatoSereFan224888

Or hate her
Btw I HATE channels who post fake Serena returns videos for clickbait. It’s disgusting
Haven’t watched those but yeah, that sounds annoying. I’ve pretty much given up all hope for Serena returning.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
OH WOW! 4chan is a Totally not a credible Source! /S

In seriousness, I think Ash could do it himself alone and He has to completely separate from GOH with his Pikachu and Pokémon in your headcanon.

Last edited:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Any Frontier Brains you want in the PWC?
Elite Four members?
Now that you mention it, I remember being pretty upset that the platinum frontier brains never appeared on the show despite the fact that they were both in Platinum and HGSS if I’m not mistaken? And also because i loved the battle frontier arc in RS anime.

I know at this point it would be a major slap in the face to introduce them in the anime and not have them be in BDSP, but I still would love to see them appear, especially Dahlia. Maybe Darach too without caitlin since she already appeared as her adult self in BW, and Barry’s Dad can come back too. That would be pretty dope.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Wow, we've resorted to passing around clearly fake 4chan conspiracies.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well...there is that magazine spread with Jirachi, Slaking, and Nincada line.
Though I'm not sure how much stock we we can put in that. They mean Hoenn episodes, but not necessarily Hoenn characters (again) :confused:
True. Hoenn is the worst region in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.