• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I would like greninja and charizard to return so that if diantha is really there in the pwc then we will get to see the rematch between his greninja and diantha gardevoir and charizard mainly because he can get a mega evolution or gigantamax form since he has appeared in our reserves episode when ash and goh visited oak's lab

LucasMV

Greninja and Charizard are too popular that them appearing on merch can never be a clear indicator that they will return soon, although Charizard has and I will be VERY surprised if Greninja doesnt return
Well, to me, more important than that is what would they return for? Because yeah, Charizard returned but it was just a cameo, and he didn't really get to do anything (still disappointed they didn't use his signature Flamethrower greeting). If Greninja returns just as a cameo too... I mean yeah, I'd take that over nothing I guess.

But having Charizard, Greninja, and maybe some of the other iconic aces from the different series, battle in the PWC... now that would actually be worth looking forward to.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think it would be cool to see Brandon return as a PWC participant with his newly caught Regieleki and/or Regidrago. Ash could battle him during a mini arc in the Crown Tundra.
I'd like to see Ash helping him track those down in return for Brandon battling him once he's done.
Allowing them to explore Clown Tundra for a bit

Then we could see the other Regi fighting the newer ones, then showcase a Regigigas as Brandon's third lol

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I'd like to see Ash helping him track those down in return for Brandon battling him once he's done.
Allowing them to explore Clown Tundra for a bit
Now I’m imagining an area populated only with angry Mr. Mime.

/Best Autocorrect ever?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hmmm...do May and Barry being in Evolutions bar them from appearing in the Show, or could they still pull double duty??? :( (Especially May)
What kinda logic is that? lol

I remain hopeful that all the companions will appear, already got the SM ones, Dawn and Iris... Cilan's basically set up due to no Pansage and the Galarian Stunfisk being at the lab

Barry probably stands a good chance at appearing too(hopefully with his dad) due to his VA having a recurring role atm

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
What kinda logic is that? lol
Sorry, but I can't help but wonder if the showrunners be satisfied with them being here, say "see, this character showed up!" and call it a day like with most of the Galar characters being in Twilight Wings (and the GOTCHA music video) and not appearing in the show (and it's looking less and less likely they will :( ), or how some characters might only get referential appearances instead of full ones.

I realize it's probably a stupid question...but with the way OLM does things sometimes (especially lately) I wonder...

Like how we've had many posts about the grey area with May and her VA, but her being in Evolutions seems like a sign she COULD be in the Show again if they got the nerve. o_O
(unless, of course, she doesn't get dialogue in the Hoenn short :rolleyes:)

LucasMV

Sorry, but I can't help but wonder if the showrunners be satisfied with them being here, say "see, this character showed up!" and call it a day like with most of the Galar characters being in Twilight Wings (and the GOTCHA music video) and not appearing in the show (and it's looking less and less likely they will :( ), or how some characters might only get referential appearances instead of full ones.

I realize it's probably a stupid question...but with the way OLM does things sometimes (especially lately) I wonder...

Like how we've had many posts about the grey area with May and her VA, but her being in Evolutions seems like a sign she COULD be in the Show again if they got the nerve. o_O
(unless, of course, she doesn't get dialogue in the Hoenn short :rolleyes:)
1. Game May and Anime May are two different characters, and Pokemon JN has nothing to do with Evolutions. They're not even in the same universe.
2. May will likely be voiced by someone else in Evolutions.

I don't think this makes it any more or less likely for May, Barry or anyone else for that matter, to show up in the main anime. It's just it's own, completely unrelated, thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.