• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, It depends on which Writer's decision to reintroduce old Characters aside from Alola Characters, a Episode regarding Serena would be cool.
I wonder if they'll find a way to introduce a new character aside from Ash and Goh and Chloe, I Wonder if they will pull a mixture of Paul and Sawyer on Ash's side, A rival would be nice on Ash's side

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
People cant accept change around here. Plain and simple

Exactly. Journeys has potential to be the best anipoke series so far, people just aren’t willing to give it a chance. I bet these same people would change their opinions if their favorite past characters or Pokémon made a cameo tho

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Exactly. Journeys has potential to be the best anipoke series so far, people just aren’t willing to give it a chance. I bet these same people would change their opinions if their favorite past characters or Pokémon made a cameo tho
Agreed, but I do fear that PJ won't be as good as per say DP and XY , but I would like that to happen.
My prediction that PJ would be:
DP > XY > PJ
So far PJ is like > BW ,SM and Johto.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Agreed, but I do fear that PJ won't be as good as per say DP and XY , but I would like that to happen.
DP > XY > PJ
I think PJ is getting there with XY. Tho that might be from me thinking XY was really average and not that great.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
DP > XY > PJ

I personally believe that if PJ keeps including continuity, gives more past characters and Pokémon cameos, gives Koharu more focus, and shows more places in Kanto besides Vermillion it could really be the best series so far at least in my opinion. Also give Gengar more focus :(

CMButch

I personally believe that if PJ keeps including continuity, gives more past characters and Pokémon cameos, gives Koharu more focus, and shows more places in Kanto besides Vermillion it could really be the best series so far at least in my opinion. Also give Gengar more focus :(
Well, I don't mind continuity, I agree with anything else. Also, to add: Go to battle more like in latest episode,and Ash's COTD PWC battle to be better would make PJ top notch. And one more thing as Ash goes higher in ranks to have more than 1 on 1 battles like 3 on 3 and Master Rank to be 6 on 6 battles.

PsychoLogical

Well, I don't mind continuity, I agree with anything else. Also, to add: Go to battle more like in latest episode,and Ash's COTD PWC battle to be better would make PJ top notch. And one more thing as Ash goes higher in ranks to have more than 1 on 1 battles like 3 on 3 and Master Rank to be 6 on 6 battles.
Tbh I think 3v3s, double battles and 6v6 are being saved for as Ash goes up and for mainly more important characters like perhaps past gym leaders or even Elite Four members cause 3v3s often last 2 eps unless one is taken out easily making it 1 ep which has been consistently done and gone back and forth with 1-2 ep span for 3v3s. And besides, Ash has been mostly battling small fry COTDs. Also there’s the hassle of animating all of that in one ep for 3v3s unless they’re making it that one side easily sweeps which isn’t usually done.

CMButch

Tbh I think 3v3s, double battles and 6v6 are being saved for as Ash goes up and for mainly more important characters like perhaps past gym leaders or even Elite Four members cause 3v3s often last 2 eps unless one is taken out easily making it 1 ep which has been consistently done and gone back and forth with 1-2 ep span for 3v3s. And besides, Ash has been mostly battling small fry COTDs. Also there’s the hassle of animating all of that in one ep for 3v3s unless they’re making it that one side easily sweeps which isn’t usually done.
Well, I think COTDs battles should be like at Top 400 and below 2 on 2 which could take like 8-10 minutes but I agree that Ash vs Major characters to get 3 on 3 which last entire episode or so. Oh and I forgot I hope we get to see more Galar and Galar Pokemon + Hop, Bede, Marnie,Clara as rivals.

PsychoLogical

Well, I think COTDs battles should be like at Top 400 and below 2 on 2 which could take like 8-10 minutes but I agree that Ash vs Major characters to get 3 on 3 which last entire episode or so. Oh and I forgot I hope we get to see more Galar and Galar Pokemon + Hop, Bede, Marnie,Clara as rivals.
We’ll likely see more Galar post JN039, we still haven’t seen Grookey for whatever reason. And tbh the 4 you mentioned look more like minor hinderaces for Ash to say the least since I still don’t think Ash will have any rivalries. Not even from older characters.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So to all the remaining Serena fans that exist and want her to come back, I would rethink those thoughts, especially in the context of this series.

Honestly, even if Journeys can be dissapointing at times, I still would love to see Serena showing up for a quick cameo. Same for Dawn.

I don't even need follow up to Amour stuff, I just want to see how Serena would look like in the series and how they'd play her with the current set up.

PsychoLogical

Oh wow...

I -I knew we hit the jackpot with next episode...but the jackpot just got bigger! :eek:
This will prob be the biggest jackpot we’ll ever get and likely won’t get topped kek :>

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
PJ is definitely gonna be a better series than XY for me later down the line, unless they pull some major crap with it. Looks like XY is gonna get pushed to 4th in my list lol. I definitely already like PJ more than AG BW and OS. And it has potential to top DP and SM for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.