• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacuna

Goodnight
koharu will catch this Mewtwo and use it to bring chaos to Kanto
That would be the most insane plot twist of all time. Yes please.

Master Pikachu 11

Never thought seeing Bayleef would be a good thing. Gives me hope for an Oak’s episode (something I’ve wanted since DP)
I would like to see that episode also be similar to the AB episode The right place at the right Mime. Where Ash’s new team meets his reserves that would be interesting to see all of them meet each other and interact

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ignition said:
Gives me hope for an Oak’s episode (something I’ve wanted since DP)

The flashback actually gave me the opposite impression: that the director, writers, and animators are only willing to go as far as using flashbacks to show Satoshi's reserve Pokemon, but aren't necessarily committed to bringing them all back in real-time. Things might change once we get closer to the World Championships finals, but even then I don't expect an entire Okido-hakase's lab themed episode in this series, rather just a few reserves being transferred to Satoshi.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I would like to see that episode also be similar to the AB episode The right place at the right Mime. Where Ash’s new team meets his reserves that would be interesting to see all of them meet each other and interact
Exactly what I want. Old human characters returning are nice and all but old Pokémon returning are what really gets me hyped

LucasMV

I want Iris to come back just for her to interact with Go:

Go: "Cool, a Druddigon. I'll throw a curve ball at it!"

Iris: "You can't do that! You have to battle a pokemon before you catch it! You are such a ki-"

*pokeball capture sound*

Go: "Nice! Sorry, were you saying something?"

Iris: "H-how?!"

Ash: "You'll get used to it."

D

Deleted member 384931

Koharu hasnt a goal currently. So what if some pokegirls return to teach her that she has to try alot of stuff do she could discover her goal?

Pokemon Power

You know, they are obviously gonna encounter Regieleki and Regidrago when they head for the Crown Tundra. I think they could bring back Brandon of the Battle Pyramid for this, since he has Regirock, Regice and Registeel, and you need the three of them in order to open up the Split-Decision Ruins.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You know, they are obviously gonna encounter Regieleki and Regidrago when they head for the Crown Tundra. I think they could bring back Brandon of the Battle Pyramid for this, since he has Regirock, Regice and Registeel, and you need the three of them in order to open up the Split-Decision Ruins.
It’d be a pretty big missed opportunity if they didn’t bring back Brandon for this since the Regis are associated with him.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Didn't Brandon give up the Regis so they could guard Regigigas or am I misremembering.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Didn't Brandon give up the Regis so they could guard Regigigas or am I misremembering.
He did say that he'll have his Regis become the new pillars protecting Regigigas but it's technically unknown if that has been held true.

Master Pikachu 11

I want Iris to come back just for her to interact with Go:

Go: "Cool, a Druddigon. I'll throw a curve ball at it!"

Iris: "You can't do that! You have to battle a pokemon before you catch it! You are such a ki-"

*pokeball capture sound*

Go: "Nice! Sorry, were you saying something?"

Iris: "H-how?!"

Ash: "You'll get used to it."
He would actually say: Yesss! I got a new member on my team!!! Sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.