• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
EmberFireTrainer said:
Haha to think the one standing in Ash's way would be Gary!

I suppose it would be fitting given that Shigeru's in-game counterpart was the Champion in the Gen I games. But I'm just humoring the situation: I don't believe for a second that Shigeru is actually stronger than Dande.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Imagine if Cameron same return to anime.

Cameron: Hi Ash! What's up? I always lose in every league and so do you. We are idiots, aren't we? We're meant for each other!
Ash: no, you're not so sure. A year ago I won the league in Alola, beat Masked Royal with his Incineroar and took up the challenge of playing Tapu Koko and won. Now I take part in the Pokemon World Championship, I have close to 150th place. I even beat a few members of E4.
Cameron: Hahaha, are you kidding right? You can't do that. You are like me.
Iris: What a kid, Ash is telling the truth.
Cameron: what?....
Cameron took on the challenge to defeat Ash to prove him like him.

And it turned out that Ash's Farfetch'd destroyed the entire Cameron crew, including Lucario.

Sword master zacian

Cameron: Hi Ash! What's up? I always lose in every league and so do you. We are idiots, aren't we? We're meant for each other!
Ash: no, you're not so sure. A year ago I won the league in Alola, beat Masked Royal with his Incineroar and took up the challenge of playing Tapu Koko and won. Now I take part in the Pokemon World Championship, I have close to 150th place. I even beat a few members of E4.

And it turned out that Ash's Farfetch'd destroyed the entire Cameron crew, including Lucario.
Nah ash will destroy his team using only dracovish

I suppose it would be fitting given that Shigeru's in-game counterpart was the Champion in the Gen I games. But I'm just humoring the situation: I don't believe for a second that Shigeru is actually stronger than Dande.
It is actually possible. In the Lance vs Dande episode, they called Lance an Elite Four member.

Ash always struggles against Lucario. In the Anime the species is very strong.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I would like it if Shigeru beats Dande before Satoshi.

Hey, if he can get TEN badges...

Can't they just give May another VA?

I'm afraid replacing VAs is a big deal in Japan. Sometimes it almost feels like it's taboo...

I'd like that. Karma, ya little dips***!
(And then get Ritchie, Tobias, and maybe Alan too)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Umbilical Noose said:
It is actually possible. In the Lance vs Dande episode, they called Lance an Elite Four member.

Are you implying that Shigeru might be Kanto's Champion? I sort of doubt that since Shigeru was still a researcher foremost the last time we saw him, and while he might still battle on the side, I find it hard to believe that he'd seek to become a Champion during the time that he was gone.

Lacuna

Goodnight
Gary being the Kanto Champion now seems unlikely, all things considered (research, not doing League stuff anymore, etc. etc. you know the drill)...

...but I can't deny that would be the most awesome, full-circle thing ever if it actually happened. It'd totally explain why Lance lost his Champion title offscreen too, which I was wondering about. It's possible, just not too plausible realistically...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lacuna said:
Gary being the Kanto Champion now seems unlikely, all things considered (research, not doing League stuff anymore, etc. etc. you know the drill)...

...but I can't deny that would be the most awesome, full-circle thing ever if it actually happened. It'd totally explain why Lance lost his Champion title offscreen too, which I was wondering about. It's possible, just not too plausible realistically...

At the very least it would be interesting to see his Sekiei League loss from OS be redeemed by him becoming the region's Champion. But it's just an errant thought for me.

Morax

King of heroes

The self-insert is strong with this one

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
It wouldn't surprise me if they just completely dropped the whole researcher thing with Gary, and just made him full time trainer again.

Eh, we'll find out when the time comes.

Though it makes me a little curious...IF he becomes a trainer again...ya think they'll bring back his cheerleaders??? :(

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dande might be strong but his character doesnt interest me the slightest. Diantha on the other hand, is more interesting to me. She has other things going on for her besides battling.
They both bore me tbh.
I'd rather see past characters that were apart of the main cast or rivals over any gym leader/elite 4 member/champion that was never on the main cast.

Kukui's being a weird exception.
Kukui's did very well considering who it was battling. Naganadel not having a super effective move didn't help either.
Are you implying that Shigeru might be Kanto's Champion? I sort of doubt that since Shigeru was still a researcher foremost the last time we saw him, and while he might still battle on the side, I find it hard to believe that he'd seek to become a Champion during the time that he was gone.
Maybe he gave up on that dream like Ambipom and Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.