• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Out of all the past region Champions, I think Cynthia, Steven, Wallace, and Lance are the most likely to appear before the League. We have never seen Wallace partake in a battle in the anime so seeing Ash take him on to get points for the Galar tournament would be a very welcome battle especially since Wallace was stated to be an official Gym Leader as well as a Champion of the Hoenn League during the Wallace Cup arc in DP. Lance will probably appear with Clair in a Johto centered episode focusing on Goh and Ash taking the Dragon’s Den test. Cynthia could appear in anyregion being seen researching the local myths and legend of that region. Same for Steven except with Fossils.

SatoSereFan224888

None of the characters are Ritchie.

Or Gary while in a Mewtwo movie.
My idea also had the Houndour coming out of nowhere to attack some thugs who wanted to hurt Dawn but the Houndour on instinct made a move to scare off the thugs. Then he nuzzled up to Dawn.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Bring Dawn back from the around the time BDSP releases to at least one month after Legends is released. I want the original co-protagonist to stay as long as it's humanly possible.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Bring Dawn back from the around the time BDSP releases to at least one month after Legends is released. I want the original co-protagonist to stay as long as it's humanly possible.
You just want us to have that feeling that the female protagonist didn't use to be **** in the action department.

...Oh, wait. Dawn was the last good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.