• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Honestly the designers are foul for not redesigning BDSP Dawn and Lucas and this is coming from someone who didn’t really like May’s and Brandon’s outfits all that much in ORAS. Dawn already returned in the same outfit in BW so I hope they switch it up.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yeah, kind of dissapointing neither Dawn nor Lucas got new outfits for the new games. I think they probably thought people hated the ORAS redesigns thus assumed it'd be better not making redesigns?

I don't really agree. While it's true Brendan's and May's weren't as good as the originals (though May's EX color pallete on Pokémon Masters did improve the design a lot. Same in regards to Gloria) we did get good redesigns. Leaf is an improvement over the unused/scrapped female PC for the original. So was Ethan. And Chase in regards to Red (even if they technically aren't the same person).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So when are we going back to Alola? I really miss that region.
When Kukui inexplicably needs a babysitter and he realizes a dog with rock spires around his neck is certainly not babyproofed.

Or the two...um...one wrestler cat with the fire belt.

Or the giant heavy nut.

Or the worst of all...the heavy sleeper owl who can't even bother to keep tabs on the baby.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't really agree. While it's true Brendan's and May's weren't as good as the originals (though May's EX color pallete on Pokémon Masters did improve the design a lot. Same in regards to Gloria) we did get good redesigns. Leaf is an improvement over the unused/scrapped female PC for the original. So was Ethan. And Chase in regards to Red (even if they technically aren't the same person).
I agree for the most part, although I personally wasn't fond of Hibiki's HG/SS design since I thought his old design from G/S/C was a bit more dynamic: his clothing back in Gen II made him look sturdier compared to his HG/SS redesign.

Given that Hikari and Koki have the same clothing in the Shinou remakes that they wore in D/P, I assume that the Shinou Gym Leaders will also keep their original clothing, in which case that'll be a shame if any of them appear in this series wearing the same thing.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
D

Deleted member 384931

AFTER Gary returns I bet that
A) another Alola episode
B) Dawn or Serena return, and I bet more on Dawn, but wouldnt mind Serena.

Ps: I want Brock and Misty to return but not now. Brock feels like he never left and Misty has returned twice already.

DuskAstral

AFTER Gary returns I bet that
B) Dawn or Serena return,
It's too early for Dawn to come back. It should only appear when Gen. 4 Remakes are released.
Serena won't come back either, firstly it will be a bit awkward and secondly her promise prevents her

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Dawn will probably return in episode 90-100. I think in 70-80 will be Serena's return.

Imo

70-90 -> Clemont/May with Bonnie and Max
100-125? -> Dp, remakes, so, Dawn/Barry And possibly Paul
125-145-> Cilan/ Serena
145++ -> Misty and Brock, They will have an important role, Ash will be about to be among the 8 best in the world

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Imo

70-90 -> Clemont/May with Bonnie and Max
100-125? -> Dp, remakes, so, Dawn/Barry And possibly Paul
125-145-> Cilan/ Serena
145++ -> Misty and Brock, They will have an important role, Ash will be about to be among the 8 best in the world
I don't expect all companions to return, especially not May and Max given the former's VA issues. Serena probably won't return either because that would be awkward given XY's ending.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
May deserves to return the most out of all Ash's companions. I am tired of hearing they aren't bringing her back due to her VA having retired. Just get another one.
It's been 13 years since she last appeared in the show. I miss her so much :c

Status
Not open for further replies.