• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A Dinosaur having an unrequited crush on a Human is slightly less akward than a Humanoid Rabbit having crush a Rodent (which may or may not have been requited depending on how you viewed their interactions when Dawn returned in BW)

Just try to imagine a Cinderace crushing on a Togemaru.
If that makes you feel uncomfortable then you'll know where I'm coming from
We literally breed first-stage evolutions in-game, basically toddlers. That's the ugly truth.

And more often than not, one of the breeders is a Ditto that has really gone around thousands of times over.

A Dinosaur having an unrequited crush on a Human is slightly less akward than a Humanoid Rabbit having crush a Rodent (which may or may not have been requited depending on how you viewed their interactions when Dawn returned in BW)

Just try to imagine a Cinderace crushing on a Togemaru.
If that makes you feel uncomfortable then you'll know where I'm coming from
no, in fact, it's still more uncomfortable dinosaur x human XD

Leonhart

Imagineer
To this day Buneary’s gender is unconfirmed and I don’t why I was under the assumption they confirmed in Dawn’s BW return
I think it's pretty obvious that Hikari's Mimirol is female just going by context clues alone. I remember that some viewers tried to argue that maybe Mimirol is male, but I don't think that the anime is "woke" enough to go down that route even in 2021. I don't think they'll pull a BW044 on us, especially since that instance was just a one-time gag.

SerenaRulez

If Dawn returns, will she have a team update? I can't see them showing off Typhlosion as it was a walking HGSS-promotion and wouldn't promote BDSP.

So:
- Piplup: Won't evolve.
- Pachirisu: Stuck as is.
- Mamoswine: Stuck as is.
- Togekiss: Stuck as is.
- Quilava: Could evolve, but promotes the wrong games. Edit: Forgot about Legends. Okay, it could happen.
- Buneary: It really depends, but this could be the only one I can legitimately see them doing something with IF they want to give her a team-update.

I'd laugh my butt off if Dawn whipped out a Mega Lopunny vs. Lucario or Gengar.

It means you're about a day late into getting the joke.
I hope her Quilava and Buneary evolved but I would be fine if they did not. What I want is to see Dawn have a new Pokemon from Sinnoh like Lickilicky or Leafeon. :)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
To this day Buneary’s gender is unconfirmed and I don’t why I was under the assumption they confirmed in Dawn’s BW return
I mean it was pretty obvious that Buneary was female. If it was male, more characters would have also pointed out the fact that it was two boy Pokémon.

I hope her Quilava and Buneary evolved but I would be fine if they did not. What I want is to see Dawn have a new Pokemon from Sinnoh like Lickilicky or Leafeon. :)

I could see either or both those evolutions happening. However, personally, I don't want another Sinnoh Pokémon on her team. It's already 5 Sinnoh, 1 Johto. Last time we saw her, she was participating in Hoenn contests and was heading to Johto for another Wallace Cup back in BW.

She should have a Hoenn addition to her team. Maybe they can do both though! Dawn can show up with a Roselia that she caught in Hoenn and then evolve it into Roserade for BDSP promotion.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I mean it was pretty obvious that Buneary was female. If it was male, more characters would have also pointed out the fact that it was two boy Pokémon.

I could see either or both those evolutions happening. However, personally, I don't want another Sinnoh Pokémon on her team. It's already 5 Sinnoh, 1 Johto. Last time we saw her, she was participating in Hoenn contests and was heading to Johto for another Wallace Cup back in BW.

She should have a Hoenn addition to her team. Maybe they can do both though! Dawn can show up with a Roselia that she caught in Hoenn and then evolve it into Roserade for BDSP promotion.
Reading comprehension skills are important. I never said that I meant she was a boy I simply said as far as them actually verbally confirming it...her gender is unconfirmed.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

Reading comprehension skills are important. I never said that I meant she was a boy I simply said as far as them actually verbally confirming it...her gender is unconfirmed.
I know what you said. The way I see it is that they didn't really need to specifically confirm it verbally in the show as it was obvious due to everyone's actions regarding the crush on Pikachu.

It's similar to how a certain wiki page acts similar to this: "Polteageist may be based on a tea pot." "Stoutland wasn't confirmed to have died." etc.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's similar to how a certain wiki page acts similar to this: "Polteageist may be based on a tea pot." "Stoutland wasn't confirmed to have died." etc.
On a related note, this reminds me of the theories regarding Hunter J's fate and how some viewers claimed that since we didn't see her actual death, that she could be alive. It's silly of course and I'm confident that she did die, but it wouldn't particularly bother me if she made a miraculous comeback.

WaterShuriken

On a related note, this reminds me of the theories regarding Hunter J's fate and how some viewers claimed that since we didn't see her actual death, that she could be alive. It's silly of course and I'm confident that she did die, but it wouldn't particularly bother me if she made a miraculous comeback.

Oh no she dead. I was hoping her sister Pokémon Hunter K would have been the one to attempt to capture Suicune.

Status
Not open for further replies.