• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
You are right, but I also said the same a comment later
Must have scrolled past it on accident. Apologies for that.
Goh and Chloe could be interested in seeing a Pokémon Contest and could travel with Ash to Hoenn or something to see one which just so happens to be the one Dawn is participating in.
I love the idea of having May, Dawn, & Serena appear in a contest episode/arc where they show off Contests to Go and Chloe. I want more interaction between past companions too

Sham

The Guardian of War
That doesn't count because, unlike Serena, Iris never kissed Satoshi, so the return of our dark skinned heroine would not be controversial.
What does her skin.... anyways I don’t think Serena kissing Ash was her immediate death sentence. She could very well return without them acknowledging the kiss. The writers are notorious for lacking continuity post BW so it wouldn’t be odd if she returned without mentioning the kiss.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest Tracey fan either, but I want good writing, and just pretending the dude doesn't exist is terrible. BW avoided him twice but at least he was mentioned (and cameo'd in Charizard's return episode), never appeared in XY because that series was allergic to continuity in general but the biggest mistake was SM042. There's no excuse for that. And there won't be any excuse in the future lab episode either. They just have to say he went travelling on his own or something.
Exactly - I really hope that they address where he's at these days whether people liked him or not. Yeah and in BW he was also shown when Ash was laying down and reminiscing about all of his friends. But yeah I really do agree with that they could just say that he's doing his own thing at the moment and I would be content with that. Wouldn't even necessarily have to show him, just say that he exists somewhere haha.

DuskAstral

You do realise that if they do return Serena, they'll probably completely ignore the fact the kiss happened, right?
Even if such an option exists, it is unbelievable to me. Somehow, I can't imagine Serena, who is infatuated with Satoshi, not mentioning it.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’d like to have Dawn mention that she returned Togekiss back to princess Sylvia considering she only borrowed it if I recall and thus opens up room for another Pokémon. Dawn can’t really have anymore team changes at this point. They refuse to evolve Piplup and Buneary, Mamoswine is fully evolved and Togekiss, Pachirisu can’t revolve and that only leaves Quilava which I doubt. Although it could be good Legends marketing so you never know.

Red and Blue

I think Serena would be a bit surprised and upset at Ash not remembering the kiss before getting over it due to being happy to see Ash again.

Sham

The Guardian of War
If Serena does come back I hope she/the writers explain how contests helped her in Showcases and I hope that she’s allowed to actually finish a battle. I wonder if that’s the hold up with her return. Most of the episodes where companions returns features someone battling. If Serena returns who would she battle? Ash? And I’m not even sure if she can take Goh. Hopefully if they do give her a return it’s interesting. The only way I can see around that is if she returns with the whole entire blonde squad and Clemont battles Ash or co.

D

Deleted member 384931

It is funny Serena and Chloe have alot similarities when it comes to finding a goal. She could even help her, or at least understand her.

Heck they could even do a reunion of professors oak summer camp(s) if they want to. Goh, Chloe, Serena and Ash. This is just an idea tho.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It is funny Serena and Chloe have alot similarities when it comes to finding a goal. She could even help her, or at least understand her.
Serena liked Pokemon by default but didn't know what to do, until seeing Ash opting for suicide at Lumiose Tower made her go out.

Chloe barely cared about Pokemon and didn't seem to care much about what to do because people kept putting expectations on her, until Yamper...oops! I mean, Eevee came to her life to become the Eevee Poke Girl.

Also, Chloe seems to have settled for a goal...being an Eevee Poke Girl.

At least, Serena could be brought to make her into a temporary Sylveon girl.

Morax

King of heroes
dark skinned heroine
oi oi....
If Serena does come back I hope she/the writers explain how contests helped her in Showcases and I hope that she’s allowed to actually finish a battle. I wonder if that’s the hold up with her return. Most of the episodes where companions returns features someone battling. If Serena returns who would she battle? Ash? And I’m not even sure if she can take Goh. Hopefully if they do give her a return it’s interesting. The only way I can see around that is if she returns with the whole entire blonde squad and Clemont battles Ash or co.
It's not about the kiss itself but the promise she made along with it
"you are my goal, next time we meet i'll be a much more charming woman"
It's a confession. They can't go back to ash being clueless because he knows about her feelings. They would have to answer the billion dollar question : Does ash like her?
Now here's the problem,
A rejection is out of question because that would be a middle finger to the audience but he can't reciprocate right now because he's 10. The only justice for her character would be a timeskip, y'know the way naruto and dragon ball did it.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
You do realise that if they do return Serena, they'll probably completely ignore the fact the kiss happened, right?
I wonder where people get this from? They didn't forget that ash won the alola league, they didn't forget that burnett was pregnant when ash left alola, they didn't forget that iris wants to be a dragon master, they didn't forget that brock wants to be a doctor, they didn't forget ash's pity badges, they didn't forget that lillie was on a trip away from alola, they certainly won't be forgetting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.