• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Something like Satoshi and Goh watching a match between Diantha and Cynthia in the PWC. And they talk afterwards.

SatoSereFan224888

Love to see Serena again but unfortunately I feel the odds of her returning are like less than .001%. May might return but again I don't have high hopes. Dawn could return because of the remakes but even then, I'm not so certain. Also I think Dawn probably moved on from contests and same goes for May because it's been so long they might have chosen to alter their career paths.

KenzeyEevee said:

Well then give Serena a Delphox, Clemont a Chesnaught, Dawn a Loppuny, May a Delcatty. If IRIS can evolve her little Axew off-screen into a Haxorus, wont be a problem for others either.
No way Serena should have Delphox. Braixen is a better fit for Serena than Delphox. Otherwise she is sort of copying Aria.

Rune Knight

I think that there should be at least one previous series rep within the WCS. Here's my hopes.

Kanto - Ritchie, because Ash needs revenge.
Johto - Clair (in addition to Lance).
Hoenn - May. Although she isn't really a battler, I think she's still enough to put up a fight against Ash, especially considering that their last battle ended in a tie.
Sinnoh - Barry, maybe? I know a lot of people would want Paul, but personally I think that their rivalry has already been settled. He could still appear outside of the WCS.
Unova - Iris, I think is enough, for now.
Kalos - Alain (in addition to Korrina), because again Ash needs revenge.
Alola - Kiawe, because I don't think his rivalry with Ash was ever settled.

In addition to these characters, I hope that all of the current champions partake in the Masters Eight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

This is an idea of mine, idk where to post it. I think he deserves that at least.

Satoshis entry when he battles Leon: this young trainer has alot of accomplishments under his belt. Champion of the first pokemon Alola League. Defeated the Kanto Battle Frontier, has battled in many Leagues and save the world. Here he is: Satoshi

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Leonhart

Imagineer
Love to see Serena again but unfortunately I feel the odds of her returning are like less than .001%. May might return but again I don't have high hopes.
How exactly did you calculate that Serena's odds of returning are significantly less than Haruka's, i.e. the character who's been away the longest of the two and whose seiyuu doesn't do voice acting work anymore?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
How you guys reach those percentage have always eluded me. I really don't know if you guys found some mathematical formula to calculate it? Or maybe you just come up with them out of thin air? I can totally accept either

ImBeVillain

No more six members
So far we’ve had

Kanto- Oak, Delia, Gary
Johto- Chuck, Lance (Gen 1 character but they met him in johto)
Hoenn-
Sinnoh-
Unova- Iris
Kalos- Korrina
Alola- Kukui, Burnett, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe, Rotomdex, Lillie, and Gladion

I’d like if there was someone returning from each region. For sinnoh, I’d love to see Cynthia come back, Paul is also always welcome, and for Hoenn, it’d be cool to see ash rebattle a frontier brain for PWC
Kanto - Misty, Brock, Tracey, Ritchie, Sabrina, Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha
Johto - Casey, Clair, Macy, Whitney
Hoenn - May's family, Tate and Liza (together with Sophocles in Mosdeep), Wallace, Steven
Sinnoh - Barry, Paul, Tobias, Flint, Cynthia
Unova - Bianca, Stephan, Alder, prof. Juniper
Kalos - prof. Sycamore, Alain, Malva, Diantha, Alexa, Aria
Alola - Hau, Olivia, Kiawe's family, Hapu, Acerola

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I love how we say BW Ash, XY Ash, SM Ash and Journeys Ash like they were different people rather than one and the same lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I love how we say BW Ash, XY Ash, SM Ash and Journeys Ash like they were different people rather than one and the same lol
They all simply are too inconsistent versions of Ash whose actions highly differ from one another without a real clear explanation as to why that led to changing so radically.

Spyro39

That's what happens when the writers decide to change Ash's character and design in any way they want, with no explanation whatsoever in the anime.

They all simply are too inconsistent versions of Ash whose actions highly differ from one another without a real clear explanation as to why that led to changing so radically.
At the very least, the transition from SM to Journeys felt more smooth for Ash compared to the past 3 series.

RafaSceptile

Outdated without Journeys, but this disagree with that:

SatoSereFan224888

How exactly did you calculate that Serena's odds of returning are significantly less than Haruka's, i.e. the character who's been away the longest of the two and whose seiyuu doesn't do voice acting work anymore?
How you guys reach those percentage have always eluded me. I really don't know if you guys found some mathematical formula to calculate it? Or maybe you just come up with them out of thin air? I can totally accept either
The percentage was coming from my gut instinct. Who knows what the future holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.