• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The percentage was coming from my gut instinct. Who knows what the future holds.
I understand having a gut feeling about certain things, but you specifically designated a percentage value for Serena's return without anything remotely factual to back it up with, hence my bemusement. Also I have to question why a relatively popular character like Serena who still has a pretty sizeable fanbase wouldn't be brought back in some manner.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I understand having a gut feeling about certain things, but you specifically designated a percentage value for Serena's return without anything remotely factual to back it up with, hence my bemusement. Also I have to question why a relatively popular character like Serena who still has a pretty sizeable fanbase wouldn't be brought back in some manner.
I can't speak for everyone, but the Twitter consensus on the neutral end is how they will need to address the kiss and thus should be avoided. If you want the highly biased end, people think Serena will be ruined/ruin the show/ruin the ship.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I can't speak for everyone, but the Twitter consensus on the neutral end is how they will need to address the kiss and thus should be avoided. If you want the highly biased end, people think Serena will be ruined/ruin the show/ruin the ship.
Well in that case all I can say is that it worries me that there are some viewers who care more about an off-screen kiss and its potential implications in the current series than about Serena possibly returning with a greater developed team and skillset than she had during XY&Z.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well in that case all I can say is that it worries me that there are some viewers who care more about an off-screen kiss and its potential implications in the current series than about Serena possibly returning with a greater developed team and skillset than she had during XY&Z.
Which is why Im hoping they ruin that offscreen kiss by not acknowledging it happened at all and focus more on her team and performing career if/when she returns. The shipping was just pointless nonsense anyways imo.

ShadowForce720

Which is why Im hoping they ruin that offscreen kiss by not acknowledging it happened at all and focus more on her team and performing career if/when she returns. The shipping was just pointless nonsense anyways imo.
While I can understand not necessarily liking the shipping as everyone has their own preferences and things they like and dislike about the character.

However if Serena does return chances are she is still going to have feelings for Ash, as that’s as just as much a part of her character as her goal. There not going to just abandon it just because some people don’t like it, would rather cherry pick a characters traits.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So Claire will be mentioned in a flashback during the next episode. That's nice, hopefully it means she will show up as a Hyper Class opponent. I've always seen her as one of the strongest Gym Leaders.

She is the strongest gym leader in johto and second behind agatha in kanto and johto combined.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wasn't Agatha a member of the Elite 4 when she fought Ash in AG?
I think they're referring to her temporarily being the Tokiwa Gym Leader. I personally wouldn't count her among true Gym Leaders however given that her role in that AG episode was clearly not meant to be permanent, therefore I wouldn't rank her with the other Kanto Gym Leaders as it would be unfair.

D

Deleted member 384931

I would say if Koharu doesnt meet May, Dawn, Serena or Misty it would be a missed oppertunity. Maybe she can learn a thing of two from them?

SatoSereFan224888

I know Serena is very popular but something tells me the writers don't want her to return. I am starting to lose hope she will come back. But I feel this is more how the anime has been since SM started. To me, it sort of felt like a new Ash replaced the old Ash while the Ash I knew and grew up with is more represented in the newer movies like Power of Us and Coco.

Status
Not open for further replies.