• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Could that dude besides Volkner be Falkner?

that female character looks like either Sabrina or Nessa. Fine with either.

D

Deleted member 384931

And now we can speculate who those silhouettes are for three weeks or something like that lol

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
What if Volkner debuts with a Mega Luxray, cause I don‘t really see a big point in a rematch. Yeah the Korrina rematch was visually great, but we are in Hyper class now, I‘ve hoped for other big names to appear than Volkner.

also that dude in the middle of the pic looks like Surge

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Drayden! I was hoping we'd see you since we were in Opelucid, but wasn't sure. :)

And Volkner, bro! I didn't think YOU would be the first Sinnoh character back, but it's a pleasant surprise!

With referential cameos by Cilan and Clair to boot!
(and it wouldn't it be something if it turned out that was Ash's Goodra ;) )

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What if Volkner debuts with a Mega Luxray, cause I don‘t really see a big point in a rematch. Yeah the Korrina rematch was visually great, but we are in Hyper class now, I‘ve hoped for other big names to appear than Volkner.

also that dude in the middle of the pic looks like Surge
I mean Ash never got to fight Volkner's Raichu

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Assuming Sabrina may be one of those silhouettes, wonder how they'll deal with "Haunter". :p

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Nah her hair is different. It looks like Lillie, but there’s no way Lillie is in the PWC. And the person next to her looks like Lt. Surge.
Volkner
Drake (?)
Surge (?)
Subrina (?)
Bea

I wonder if they will settle the Bea rivalry before Ash battles the other Galar gym leaders? I had expected her only near the masters 8. Maybe sparing/ defeating Grapploct with Machamp reveal for a 4th battle?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Well since now it is super class, i expect gym leaders like volkner, wulfric, juan, claire and even drayden in it, other contenders are galar gym leaders and FB of kanto and sinnoh. Other than that old characters and rials of ash or even galar rivals like marnie would be nice.

D

Deleted member 384931

I’m betting on lucy myself for the girl. Her pose looks similar to her default one in pokemon master with the right hand on the hip and the left straight down. The end of her hair also seem to sharpen into points.
It is hard to guess tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.