• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Red and Blue

Vollmer is a surprise. Guess it makes sense for BDSP promotion. If Volkner is coming back I want Flint in Hyper Class as well

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Ash: Lillie...what are YOU doing in the PWC?!
Lillie: I had to go undercover while looking for Dad, and well, things got out of hand.

Though really, I think the other 3 silhouettes are just generic space fillers. Though I really wish they'd used someone more surprising than Bea. We already KNEW she's coming back for round 3 sooner or later.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash: Lillie...what are YOU doing in the PWC?!
Lillie: I had to go undercover while looking for Dad, and well, things got out of hand.

Though really, I think the other 3 silhouettes are just generic space fillers. Though I really wish they'd used someone more surprising than Bea. We already KNEW she's coming back for round 3 sooner or later.
True

My stupid ass thought one of those sillhouttes was Flint...

But I'm really excited to seeing what characters they bring back besides Volkner. I don't have a clue who the others are besides Bea of course. I was gonna say one of them might be Palmer but the hair doesn't seem the same as his game designs...

Also on top of potential galar gym leaders, other gym leaders from former regions, and elite four members, I hope we get to see some of his former rivals in there too like Paul.

JUST GIVE ME BACK PAUL!

Infernape is back, now Paul is the only thing missing.
I really hope they do bring back Paul...Since like others are saying most of the returns so far have been from characters that are in the games, rather than anime exclusive characters. Gary is kind of both considering it seems like he's still gonna be doing his researcher stuff, but I really hope we see more anime exclusives, like Paul. I think @KenzeyEevee pointed out that one of the Sillhouttes looks like it could be Tyson, so I'm really hoping that's the case as well, and Ash can get his revenge against him.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Volkner was the Raihan before Raihan and he’s been my favorite Gym Leader since I first played Platinum so I’m super hyped that he’s coming back. Apparently he’s super popular too. I hope Flint comes back too since their dynamic is one of my favorites in the entire franchise.

Cool that Bea is coming back but I’m ready for more interesting Galar Leaders like Nessa, Kabu, or Piers.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
IKR? If they don't want to show him, at least say he's traveling or on an errand or something. Just because he's the 4th worst companion doesn't mean they should treat him like doesn't exist...

SM42 was especially bad with Misty, Brock and references to the OS.
The Oranges Islands may have been busy work, but they weren't SO bad they should act like they didn't happen...
The biggest crime of the SM cameo is the blatant disregard of AG and DP references. Like you have Brock. There is no excuse to not have him and Ash talk about those adventures together too. Heck Misty was even in AG too anyway...

I’m betting on lucy myself for the girl. Her pose looks similar to her default one in pokemon master with the right hand on the hip and the left straight down. The end of her hair also seem to sharpen into points.
Her hair actually look similar to Sabrina's from OS.
Paul got upgraded to mid-Alain-cares-a-bit-for-Ash status with his defeat. He brings nothing else to the table that hasn't already been done.
That actually happened with Monferno's evolution. Paul was surprised by Ash's actions. It all went downhill from there. He went from jerk to not-so-bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.