• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I'm pretty sure at least Hinata made many efforts for Naruto to notice her in the name of love.
Not really though? Considering her whole thing was fainting or running away whenever he was near. She did have that one moment where she protected him from pain and said she loved him, but it still took a magic memory lake in the movie for it to sink in lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Im hoping the silhouettes in this week's episode are of past characters and are not new anime exclusive cotds that no one cares about.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Eh, I think the shadowy figures are just space fillers instead of actual characters, like those silhouettes in the Master class picture.

Though I do wish Bea hadn't been there. We ALREADY knew she was coming back for round 3 sooner or later, AND she's in the opening. I much would rather seen someone more surprising/interesting.

Centro have shown off some new Pokémon merch. Dawn/Cynthia returns maybe?
While I'm not entirely sure about Dawn because of Piplup (though chances are decent), I AM sure of Cynthia because of Garchomp :)

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Question do you y’all think the girl in the silhouette is Green? The Jigglypuff is making me wonder.

Now that you mention it, there is a resemblance...
Though I'm not sure about her hair.

Like I said, it's probably just a generic girl. I'm not even sure if that's Jigglypuff since it also kind of looks like the top of Clefairy or Vulpix' head... :confused:
I'm even wondering if it's Lillie with either Snowy, or a Clefairy (like she has in Masters) . That Alolan Ninetales on a recent poster has me especially curious and confused...o_O

Though as has been mentioned, her being in the PWC--let along the Hyper Class--doesn't make any kind of sense.

...but a lot of what goes on in PM2019 doesn't make sense, so...<_<

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Now that you mention it, there is a resemblance...
Though I'm not sure about her hair.

Like I said, it's probably just a generic girl. I'm not even sure if that's Jigglypuff since it also kind of looks like the top of Clefairy or Vulpix' head... :confused:
I'm even wondering if it's Lillie with either Snowy, or a Clefairy (like she has in Masters) . That Alolan Ninetales on a recent poster has me especially curious and confused...o_O

Though as has been mentioned, her being in the PWC doesn't make any kind of sense.

...but a lot of what goes on in PM2019 doesn't make sense, so...<_<
In all honesty the silhouette seem way to well defined to just be place holders. Sure it with a couple of them it’s hard to identify the exact specific character it is, but at the same time they don’t seem like just generic silhouettes, unlike the ones we got for the Master 8 members excluding Leon, Lance, and Raihan.

DuskAstral

Question do y’all think the girl in the silhouette is Green?
This is how I remembered that originally Green was a boy and Blue was a girl, but their names were changed because the game "Pokemon Green" did not come out of Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.