• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
dragonite balls.
You forgot we call those Gokulin Balls in this series. There was even a (half) episode about them.

Pokemon Power

As I have said before, with the anime nearing it's 25th anniversary next year, they should have all of Ash's previous traveling companions reappear in this arc. We got most of the Alola gang and Iris so far. And I know a lot of people are doubting that May will re-appear due to the issues surrounding her Japanese voice actress. But as I have said, they could simply replace her.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Ash has faced a trainer from every region in the PWC except for Alola, Hoenn & Johto.

Kanto: Literally 80% of the Battles
Sinnoh: Volkner
Unova: Iris
Kalos: Episode 25
Galar: Bea

So I am wondering if we will ever get Alola, Hoenn & Johto Representation in the PWC.

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ash has faced a trainer from every region in the PWC except for Alola & Johto.

Hoenn: Episode 7

So I am wondering if we will ever get Alola & Johto Representation in the PWC.
Is anyone we know from Alola even in the PWC?

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Is anyone we know from Alola even in the PWC?
If I had to take a guess I think the Alola representative in Hyper Class would be Kiawe, Gladion, or Kukui. Yeah Gladion is trying to find his dad but I could still see him doing PWC battles on the side

Sham

The Guardian of War
Lady Lillie will be the representative from Alola :3
anything can happen now that Iris was revealed to be the Unova champion and Ash beating her with a Pokemon that participated in one of its first battles
Honestly since they’re giving Ash these weird a** wins Lillie needs to come back with an Alolan Ninetales and dominate everyone.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
As I have said before, with the anime nearing it's 25th anniversary next year, they should have all of Ash's previous traveling companions reappear in this arc. We got most of the Alola gang and Iris so far. And I know a lot of people are doubting that May will re-appear due to the issues surrounding her Japanese voice actress. But as I have said, they could simply replace her.
They could, but given how Japan likes to keep their VAs consistent, they probably won’t.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So I am wondering if we will ever get Alola, Hoenn & Johto Representation in the PWC.

Not sure if we see representation from those remaining regions but I do theorize that Ash will have at least one PWC in every known region.
If I had to take a guess I think the Alola representative in Hyper Class would be Kiawe, Gladion, or Kukui. Yeah Gladion is trying to find his dad but I could still see him doing PWC battles on the side
My guess would be Ilima.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ash has faced a trainer from every region in the PWC except for Alola, Hoenn & Johto.

Watermelon head from ep 20 was from Goldenrod.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

The Meganium dude in ep 20 is from Johto
Only alola and Hoenn have yet to get a PWC battle
Although was it ever stated what region Rinto was from? I could see him being from Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.