• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I don’t think the kiss needs to or will be addressed. The anime has brushed over so many plot points and established things I’m not sure why they must reference the kiss especially since it’s going on six years since it happened and Ash never acknowledged any feelings for Serena.

Anyways can we talk about a character that’s probably actually coming back? They better make my girl Dawn a Top Coordinator when she graces our screen. It’s been long enough and they really played in our faces with that Zoey match. Give Dawn her reparations. She had the best preforming goal arc and had the the best performances out of the Pokegirls.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wait ... if kukui and burnet have a child, that means tht they did things

Ash: Hey, Pikachu what's that weird sound coming from the professor's room?
Pikachu: Pika.... (No idea)
*somewhere far away on Unova, Iris enter a trance*
Iris: What a kid!

Serena returns and Goh falls in love with her but she doesn't know it, but she loves Ash but he doesn't know it, but he loves Goh but Goh doesn't know it.

Still a better love story than Twilight, I guess?

Sham

The Guardian of War
I never denied that though? I was refuting the point that Ash-Serena completely don't have a 'developed relation'.

Also, what's that logic? If you don't fight with someone or don't get along with someone, the character is bland? That's your own subjective opinion. If anything, the moment she got mad at Ash is very much legitimate because Ash was behaving completely off-kilter and in a manner that raises concern and serve as an important character moment, rather than the childish bickering you'd call 'fighting' in the past with the others you mentioned.
I think it’s incredibly childish to get mad at someone who is expressing an emotion you’re not used to and be upset that someone isn’t optimistic and happy 24/7 because you see him as some beacon of hope and inspiration instead of a human being who expresses an array of emotions.
With how they handled Iris' progression, I can see her being back in Kalos doing performances again after participating in Hoenn's Grand Festival (not sure if they'd have her win it, but she at least gets pretty far).
I mean I guess Iris’ progression made sense sorta kinda with making her a child prodigy and being offered a Gym position in BW. Serena being Top Coordinator could be a stretch only because we’ve never seen her participate imho. Definitely agree with you about her making it there though.

Don’t come here breaking my dreams.

If Serena does return do y’all think she’s still be attempting to do Contests or back to Showcases?
she will surely be the kalos queen

Although I still think that it is quite likely that she could win a Grand Festival, it would be much less controversial than Iris being a champion, imo.

RafaSceptile

Speaking about Serena & XY, I remember when Tetsuo Yajima (Director of XY/XY&Z) drew SM Satoshi. Some Good Quality Art. I don't know whether to call it "Fanart" or not lol.

she will surely be the kalos queen

Although I still think that it is quite likely that she could win a Grand Festival, it would be much less controversial than Iris being a champion, imo.
Ok how am I supposed to distinguish between both of you without looking at the user's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.