• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I'm pretty sure it's because a ball is easier to animate.
How many “difficult” moves to animate have been used in innovative ways on this show? And it’s not like Volt Tackle and ElectroWeb are the most difficult things to animate especially when looking at others moves.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hissssssssss I love Electro Ball

Electro Ball is just hated because of the series it's tied to. Quiet as it's kept it's been used way more in innovative ways than Volt Tackle and ElectroWeb.

My thing is that Electro Ball felt too redundant in the grand scheme of things compared to Thunderbolt or Electroweb being more useful

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I acknowledge the variety of things Electroweb can do (even if it ultimately amounts to just a net or a spring 99% of the time) but nothing will beat Volt Tackle. Quick Attack should’ve been replaced by now imo
Pikachu should've had Extreme Speed.

Yeah, species can't learn that in the games but just a moveset change like they always do would in later games solves the issue. And it's not like it's impossible as Japan did had an event with an Extreme Speed Pikachu back in the gen 5 days (I remember because I wanted to have it :()

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Pikachu should've had Extreme Speed.

Yeah, species can't learn that in the games but just a moveset change like they always do would in later games solves the issue. And it's not like it's impossible as Japan did had an event with an Extreme Speed Pikachu back in the gen 5 days (I remember because I wanted to have it :()
I agree. If it can learn a tutor move and Torracat can learn an Egg Move, I see no issue in it learning an event exclusive move. It’s not like they don’t have their own signature Z Move or something

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
noticed over in the next pokemon thread people were discussing barry potentially coming back.

there's only one thing i'd want him to come back for, along with Bianca.

have an episode with them both in it running towards Ash and him jump out of the way allowing them to crash into each other.

don't tell me that wouldn't be worth it.

noticed over in the next pokemon thread people were discussing barry potentially coming back.

there's only one thing i'd want him to come back for, along with Bianca.

have an episode with them both in it running towards Ash and him jump out of the way allowing them to crash into each other.

don't tell me that wouldn't be worth it.
JN Ash is too stupid to do that

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Tbf alot of writers are new and dont know how to portrayal Satoshi in a meaningful way
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....

25 years is too long to keep a character around.

Status
Not open for further replies.