• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Characters in PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Hoenn is a difficult region for returning characters. We have Steven yes. May is doubtful and Max isnt that liked in Japan I think. The only Elite Four we know is Drake and the only memorable gym leader is Norman cause he is connected to May and Max. Maybe a League trainer like Tyson or Katie. That girl in the silhouette looks alot like Katie from the Hoenn League.

Hoenn is a difficult region for returning characters. We have Steven yes. May is doubtful and Max isnt that liked in Japan I think. The only Elite Four we know is Drake and the only memorable gym leader is Norman cause he is connected to May and Max. Maybe a League trainer like Tyson or Katie. That girl in the silhouette looks alot like Katie from the Hoenn League.
I think one of the silhouettes is Tyson

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think everyone but May have a decent chance of returning.

D

Deleted member 384931

Serena appearing in a Koharu episode would make sense. She has a Sylveon. She knows what Koharu is going through. Heck she could give Koharu advice. And Koharu seeing Serena and Sylveon Performing on tv isnt that Farfetch'd either. It would be stupid to not let Serena and Koharu interact. I feel like the impact would be bigger than with Dawns (not saying it was bad, to be clear) return.

Morax

King of heroes
Serena appearing in a Koharu episode would make sense. She has a Sylveon. She knows what Koharu is going through. Heck she could give Koharu advice. And Koharu seeing Serena and Sylveon Performing on tv isnt that Farfetch'd either. It would be stupid to not let Serena and Koharu interact. I feel like the impact would be bigger than with Dawns (not saying it was bad, to be clear) return.
>character appears only to push a new character further without any updates towards their own goal
Why do i keep watching this shi.tshow even though it disappoints me at every corner?

While I would love this, the problem is her interactions with Ash, so it’d be best for that to be towards the end of the series when Ash has hopefully matured but that’s not going to happen

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I will not agree. Neither have Tracey come back (note that he was gone even when the boys visited Professor Oak's lab) and Serena.
There is still a whole year of Journeys left. Unless there is an issue with a VA’s availability, there is a chance everyone could return.

With this next season being the 25th anniversary, I would expect some screen time for every former companion as part of that celebration.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
There is still a whole year of Journeys left. Unless there is an issue with a VA’s availability, there is a chance everyone could return.

With this next season being the 25th anniversary, I would expect some screen time for every former companion as part of that celebration.
I'm not expecting May or Max to come back. May can't return unless they replace her VA and Max can't come back unless Norman is one of Ash's Hyper Class opponents.

Pokemon Power

Finally, a Hoenn character! And what a character it is!

This is one of the things I LIKE about PM2019: You just never know who will pop up next! :D

And after today's episode, I have to wonder who the other 4 members of the Master 8 are. :confused: (Probably the other Champions)
Source please.

YOOOO DRAKE AG FINALLY GETS CONTINUTY

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Source please.
The episode's summary:

Go has received a Trial Mission from Project Mew. This one reads "Get a wild Kingdra". After consulting eyewitness reports of wild Seadra, he heads to the Houen region with Satoshi. The two immediately start researching the sea when they encounter Genji from the Houen region's Elite Four, who they decide to work with. Can Go clear this mission without any trouble arising?!

Status
Not open for further replies.