• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

golduck#1

wow never seen that butler and have been in their like 1000 times

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Does the butler come up more than once? Cause I already know that the girl only come up once.

Yes, I believe.

I know this had been mentioned many times. To those curious enough to see the butler, check the statue outside the dining hall on the first floor, then come in to the dining hall. The butler should be there.

amodestSNORLAX

competitive yoyo'er
ive been their around 7 times and havent seen the butler or the girl.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
The girl is creepy, but the butler is cheesy. I don't know why, but he looks really lame floating across the dining room. The girl on the other hand...she made me think of Ring for whatever reason.

Petal

Care to elaborate?
Has anybody seen the Purple Picture on the wall with red eyes? When you walk up to the wall the eyes disappear ^^

I've only seen that... it's creepy how it can even stare at you from another room... think about it, it's probably staring at you all around the house, and you don't even know it...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
But the one that scared me most...was that Purple Picture on the wall,that looks at you when you're not watching..

They sometimes call those type of paintings, "The Eye", because it stares and looks at you wherever you are.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
Has anybody seen the Purple Picture on the wall with red eyes? When you walk up to the wall the eyes disappear ^^
Meh...it's Gengar. I've never been scared by that. What else could it be? That's the room where you find him, so it seems logical to me.

the wizard of up

king of randomness
MAN that place gives me teh creeps!!
i've seen the girl there but a the time i thought that she was another trainer programed into the game(shivers)
also why do i think backlot* owned this place at one time?

*the guy who ownes pkmn mantion and amity square.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Meh...it's Gengar. I've never been scared by that. What else could it be? That's the room where you find him, so it seems logical to me.
It's actually Professor Oak. He's always watching you.

Vap8

Water Adept
holy crap!
i just got goose bumps when i read the first post about the girl actually existing!
i knew i saw a girl in the old chateau! Sent shivers down my spine when i couldn't find her again and none of the friends i was playin through the game with at the time believed me XD. i didn't know what to think from then on and thought i might have just been tired and seeing things lol. haha good job game freak/nintendo, good job xD

Mudkip5001

Fine...Char Me!
The girl frecked me out! never saw the butler.Can catch Hanter in any room with any game in the gameboy slot and Gengar in the room with the eyes(after nat.dex

Status
Not open for further replies.